• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I had to go clean up some of jak's rants earlier in the day. C'mon man, I can only help the fort out so much here before I have to do more. :p

marlo-the-wire.gif

Right now they are a ruuderless ship. Don't care what they say Adams daughters don't want to run the team.

Hopefully Peyton Manning buys a share of ownership and runs football operations.

I miss the days when teams like the Raiders, Jags, Dolphins and Titans were powerhouses in the AFC

EDIT: somebody been watchin the wire recently? show spoiler:
I felt so bad for that security guard

Jak isn't sober enough to even leave his house, let alone hunt down xia.
He did threaten to get his relatives to come visit my house. So he could find someone to visit Xia in RL and poison his fast food if he were somewhat motivated.

But your family in Virginia Beach, They ain't going do shit Jak because you ain't shit biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

we're being watched. Mods takin' pictures.
They took Chris's pictures?

Use your words. Pretend that you are writing an erotic novel between you and Yanet from now on. If Gronk and Trump can have erotic novels written about them.. You can write one about Yanet.

Huh...that gives me an idea...

If you think that looks nice you should check out the picture of his beard courtesy of legendary receiver Mr. Owens.

CD.jpg

We don't agree on much but who is going to argue that this is not the best looking beard of all time?

RIP Bionic

MechDX

Rented Rainbow 6 and played a couple of the scenario training missions. Got enough reknown to get two operators.

A SAS who has a big hammer to breach with and an FBI SWAT guy who can detect heartbeats through walls. Pretty good so far. May just buy

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Defensive ends are called Edge now? The game is changing. And :jnc at Pick 32.

Jalen Ramsey is flying up draft boards but I don't see the Titans going DB with Tunsil or some of these new Edge players.

Interesting selection for the Lions at #16. Two months or so till the draft.

cdyhybrid

DB #1? I doubt it. They obviously aren't going QB so I'd expect a pass rusher or a trade down probably. I know Ramsey is well thought-of but can you justify a DB #1 if he's not Ed Reed 2.0?

Every mock draft I've seen so far has us taking a DT (seen the guy from Baylor mentioned a few times). I'm alright with that - Mebane isn't getting any younger - but it's kind of pointless to try and predict what we're going to do.

Bread

Banned
Defensive ends are called Edge now? The game is changing. And :jnc at Pick 32.

Jalen Ramsey is flying up draft boards but I don't see the Titans going DB with Tunsil or some of these new Edge players.

Interesting selection for the Lions at #16. Two months or so till the draft.
defensive ends are called edge just like tight ends are called receivers!

Farooq

Banned
DB #1? I doubt it. They obviously aren't going QB so I'd expect a pass rusher or a trade down probably. I know Ramsey is well thought-of but can you justify a DB #1 if he's not Ed Reed 2.0?

Every mock draft I've seen so far has us taking a DT (seen the guy from Baylor mentioned a few times). I'm alright with that - Mebane isn't getting any younger - but it's kind of pointless to try and predict what we're going to do.

It was reported that Titans will go Tunsil if they can't trade down. Probably move Lewan to RT. Tunsil is far an away the best player in the draft imo. He is like a more athletic Tyron Smith, less raw than Smith coming out as well.

Thinking if he dropped to 4, I would take him. Let Romo do his taxes before throwing it to Witten/Dez

cdyhybrid

It was reported that Titans will go Tunsil if they can't trade down. Probably move Lewan to RT. Tunsil is far an away the best player in the draft imo. He is like a more athletic Tyron Smith, less raw than Smith coming out as well.

Thinking if he dropped to 4, I would take him. Let Romo do his taxes before throwing it to Witten/Dez

Yeah, you're probably right about Tunsil.

I'm kinda shocked that Myles Jack is that high. Dude is a good athlete but he's coming off an injury and wasn't ridiculously dominant before he got hurt. Great player, but #4 great? I dunno.

He did get a lot of hype for playing both ways, but I would think that's not something that would factor into the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom