• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Banned
Yeah, you're probably right about Tunsil.

I'm kinda shocked that Myles Jack is that high. Dude is a good athlete but he's coming off an injury and wasn't ridiculously dominant before he got hurt. Great player, but #4 great? I dunno.

He did get a lot of hype for playing both ways, but I would think that's not something that would factor into the draft.

Yea, I don't think playing on both sides would factor into his grade much (unless it was an excuse for his lack of production). I have concerns about his size, I think he can play Will but that is about it for LB. He can still play 3 downs and his coverage skills are probably the best of any backer. I wonder if any teams will see him as a SS.

Edit: I would love to see what Seattle would do with him. These hybrid freak athlete players are like chess pieces for defensive minds. I'd imagine they would test the limits of what he can and can't do and put him everywhere.

MechDX

Dega can pick Texans which unless Goff or Wentz fall will in reality will be Hack.

Between him and Cook IMO. Don't think they will wait till round 2. Don't think nether will be there at that point

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hello friend

I hope we meet in the AFC Championship for Khalil Mack to break Ben in half and Amari Cooper to style on your defense.

Pls

DeAngelo will just style all over the R8hers defense again.

deblock.0.gif

Sorry, but I don't follow college football mock drafts like I used to back in HS or I would. Rarely got the time to do it now especially.

I don't really follow it either honestly, not sure how much darkest follows but we generally just go for biggest need, it's cool though I just wanted to include you since Darkest and I have been the only Dolphin regulars until you joined.

I don't really follow it either honestly, not sure how much darkest follows but we generally just go for biggest need, it's cool though I just wanted to include you since Darkest and I have been the only Dolphin regulars until you joined.

Oh, if no big knowledge of college football is required then I'll join. No idea what I'm supposed to do other than mock draft stuff, but it sounds like fun.

Oh, if no big knowledge of college football is required then I'll join. No idea what I'm supposed to do other than mock draft stuff, but it sounds like fun.

You'll see, it's not in depth at all and the discussions here will generally give you an idea of who's going to pick before us so we kinda know who will be available when we draft. You can just do a short write up on why you feel the dolphins will select that player, nothing crazy

You'll see, it's not in depth at all and the discussions here will generally give you an idea of who's going to pick before us so we kinda know who will be available when we draft. You can just do a short write up on why you feel the dolphins will select that player, nothing crazy

Sounds cool. I've actually got a couple ideas for huge holes in our team, but I'll do some research into a few players/other mock drafts and see.

Pick the guy with the coolest name.

Though this sounds even better.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's cool being a Bills fans on this board for mock drafts. I ain't got to study shit. LJ has spiral notebooks filled with draft metrics. He got this.

It's cool being a Bills fans on this board for mock drafts. I ain't got to study shit. LJ has spiral notebooks filled with draft metrics. He got this.

Until Mech throws a giant wrench into the whole thing and ruins it, good thing they are picking high this year.

Pick the guy with the coolest name.

Hmmm easy way to weed out the racists, I like it.

Sounds cool. I've actually got a couple ideas for huge holes in our team, but I'll do some research into a few players/other mock drafts and see.

Though this sounds even better.

It's a good thing we have so few needs, we can really concentrate on a few spots
;_;

MechDX

Home front the Revolution is in Beta but this game is terrible. I mean REALLY bad.

The concept is cool and different but the game itself......they can't fix this in 3 months

bigosc2k

Banned
Titans decline to share a mock draft since their needs are everything except a TE. We're pretty satisfied with Delanie. TY niners
Niners should rid of itself of VD first instead of letting Delanie walk, but then again salary cap was tight in 2013.
Put me in for niners and hoping Doomsayer is willing to join for a 3rd year in row of discussing the niners pick.

Keeping going buddy. You'll eventually get to the part where Harry goes to Hogwarts!

So many letters and words! I'm not sure if I can do it. I'm gonna have to ask your mom to read it to me tonight after we boinked. If you know what I mean.

In other news, I've got Bruce Springsteen tickets yay

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
So many letters and words! I'm not sure if I can do it. I'm gonna have to ask your mom to read it to me tonight after we boinked. If you know what I mean.

In other news, I've got Bruce Springsteen tickets yay

Psh. Yo momma jokes are my schtick and everybody knows it. Typical thieving Patriots behavior.

Good morning everyone

CHL isn't about winning, it's about never admitting defeat.

Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting though.

Page 2, closing on 3. Smh

Keeping going buddy. You'll eventually get to the part where Harry goes to Hogwarts!

Psh. Yo momma jokes are my schtick and everybody knows it. Typical thieving Patriots behavior.

NFL-GAF after dark folks

bionic77

I wonder who the Steelers pick between Suishan and Boswell.

Those two are probably the two greatest kickers in Steelers history. Or at least in the conversation.

I wouldn't have a clue how to pick between kickers. I am sure they make all their kicks in practice but it is probably impossible to tell what they will do when the lights go on.

Get a new 5k screen.
Give me some credit Dutch. I have been on 5k for awhile.

I guess I need to upgrade my ram and screen resolution in order for these GIFs to load faster!

eznark

Banned
mforte22

Despite my wishes, my days as a member of the Chicago Bears have sadly come to an end. I was informed earlier this week from the GM that they will not be attempting to re-sign me in free agency. I will remain forever grateful for my time spent in Chicago and being able to play for an organization with such a rich history. My only regret is not being able to win a Lombardi trophy for the best fans in all of sports. I'm excited about the next chapter of my NFL career. But, Chicago will always be home. God Bless and Bear Down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom