• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He started the season as the #2 guy, played a lot of outside corner which was not something he had done. Most of his career he was the slot guy with Tramon and Shields on the outside. He was totally fine. But then the 2015 rookie DB class turned out to be magical and Capers moved him back inside. He was very very good in the slot.

But the Packers have Shields at shut down, and then Randall, Rollins and Gunter from the 2015 draft. So Hayward is probably going to just be a talent casualty. He can probably go be a very very solid #2 for any other team, Thompson just classed him out of a roster spot with a stupid killer draft.

Was always impressed with him.

Doubt the Vikings will try on him but you never know.

CbBlFWYW0AAU2Ae.png:large

Cam is so l337!

The irony of the T-Shirt is the best part.

Crisco

Banned
I love it, standing in front of Muhammed Ali photos is a nice touch. People can talk about a press conference all they want, but this season wasn't a flash in the pan. In 10 years or so, when we look back at the prime of Cam's career, this season will be closer to his floor than his ceiling.

I don't dislike on field cam. I don't even mind bad grammar on the internet.

His philosophies of "good losers are losers" and "win my way" are garbage. You're not winning jack without the other 55 guys on the roster. It reeks of some sort of "winning is my destiny" philosophy. Gives me RG3 vibes. Wasn't he the one who would give himself a new slogan every year?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't dislike on field cam. I don't even mind bad grammar on the internet.

His philosophies of "good losers are losers" and "win my way" are garbage. You're not winning jack without the other 55 guys on the roster. It reeks of some sort of "winning is my destiny" philosophy. Gives me RG3 vibes. Wasn't he the one who would give himself a new slogan every year?

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser" is a Lombardi quote.

eznark

Banned
I love it, standing in front of Muhammed Ali photos is a nice touch. People can talk about a press conference all they want, but this season wasn't a flash in the pan. In 10 years or so, when we look back at the prime of Cam's career, this season will be closer to his floor than his ceiling.

I remember when everyone said this about Kaep

WanderingWind

There is a difference between a good loser and a sore loser.

No, there isn't. That's semantic weasel wording to get around the fact that people don't like Cam and like Lombardi. The quote is a good one. Cam just tried to use it to hide behind for not giving 100 percent in the Super Bowl.

I remember when everyone said this about Kaep

And Marino. Kelly. Moon. McNabb. Tarkenton. Etc.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like now that Cam is on a national stage again, I really dislike him. It was kind of cute when he was doing that shit and the Panthers were winning 6 games a season. Now that the volume is set to 10, it's obnoxious.

Tom Penny

Floor of MVP seasons. Not bad.

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m2 minutes ago
FWIW, Redskins QB Robert Griffin III did pass his exit physical, which clears the way for his impending release (matter of when, not if).

Mindlog

Cam should be himself. Tired of everyone trying to get him to conform to the traditional expectations of a mature leader of men.

He should sign on to endorse a nice high quality line of 2nd place athletic apparel.

Duxxy3

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m2 minutes ago
FWIW, Redskins QB Robert Griffin III did pass his exit physical, which clears the way for his impending release (matter of when, not if).

Wish him all the luck in the world. Everyone deserves a real second chance.

WanderingWind

I mean, don't act like if you're not a fan of the Pats, Packers, Bills or...uh...New Orleans? Maybe? That you wouldn't want Cam as your QB. Not going for the ball because he was scurred was a punk move, but he's done everything else on the field you could possibly ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom