• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Call me a homer all you'd like, but Taylor is easily a better QB than Tannenhill. Better rating, better completion percentage, better ball security, better mobility. Only 4 more TD passes (Tyrod missed some games this year, too).

Uh oh, I'm going down the rabbit hole.

bk.jpg

carrot_heinz.jpg

HALP!

Banana and Carrot Ketchup... Fuck, is that babby food?

Should I feel bad for wanting to try these?

Banana is one of my favorite fruits.

Maybe drunk on a bet? Would never entertain that shit sober.

Call me a homer all you'd like, but Taylor is easily a better QB than Tannenhill. Better rating, better completion percentage, better ball security, better mobility. Only 4 more TD passes (Tyrod missed some games this year, too).

I don't think you are being a homer.

Tyrod (so long as he's healthy) could be a very good qb and right now.. I would take him over Tannehill..

Sorry Chris.

Spinluck

I think it's close.

Not as easy for me to decide, especially with Tyrod's sample size as a starter.

Edit: how did Tyrod's year compare to Tanny's best?

Tom Penny

"So there's Papa Tomato, Momma Tomato and Baby Tomato walking along the street. Baby Tomato starts lagging behind, and Papa Tomato starts getting really angry. So, he turns around and squishes Baby Tomato and says, 'Ketchup.'"

Tyrod (so long as he's healthy) could be a very good qb and right now.. I would take him over Tannehill..

Sorry Chris.

Eh I'd wait and see on him, he had far more support and better coaching than Tannehill, let's see what he does next year, Tannehill had a decent year last year and if you consider the dumpster fire that was the coaching staff that's a compliment to him.

Friend pls, I'm one of the few non-Dolphin Tannehill supporters here in NFLGAF. I was simply naming young QBs off the top of my head and forgot to mention him.

I appreciate all the support, lord knows he didn't have it on his own team.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm too happy even having an actually QB to worry about arguing too far. I hope both our QBs continue on with successful careers, but that Tyrod owns the Dolphins like Brady does to both our teams!

I'm too happy even having an actually QB to worry about arguing too far. I hope both our QBs continue on with successful careers, but that Tyrod owns the Dolphins like Brady does to both our teams!

I also wish the Bills success but Tannehill is only 1 behind Brady (4-3) and Brady is 1-3 in Miami. (3 losses in a row!) The tides are A-Changin' (The bills do own us tho :()

Crisco

Banned
Russ can keep the best young QB crown because of his Super Bowl, but if you're starting an NFL team from scratch, you have to take Cam first. I don't think another QB in the league does what Cam did with that supporting cast on offense this year. He's responsible for both the effectiveness of the run game, makes big plays in the passing game, and can win the mental battles with defenses at the line of scrimmage. His only weakness is have the best defense in the league and 2 weeks to prepare, good luck.

Russ can keep the best young QB crown because of his Super Bowl, but if you're starting an NFL team from scratch, you have to take Cam first. I don't think another QB in the league does what Cam did with that supporting cast on offense this year. He's responsible for both the effectiveness of the run game, makes big plays in the passing game, and can win the mental battles with defenses at the line of scrimmage. His only weakness is have the best defense in the league and 2 weeks to prepare, good luck.

Panthers won't make the playoffs next year

eznark

Banned

I'd never start my franchise with a guy who bitches out completely on the biggest stage.

MechDX

It is all speculative and preference based. I would take Luck #1 , Russell 2 and Cam 3

I prefer a true drop back passer than a scrambler. Still love me some Russell though

Panthers won't make the playoffs next year

I don't think they will either. First place schedule and their secondary is probably going to get shaken up from FA. And they desperately need some real WRs.

If they seriously want to drag that quitter back to the SB, they better make the moves now. Once his legs are gone, he doesn't have the accuracy or the smarts to crank out a SB run in his mid 30s.

Crisco

Banned
I'd never start my franchise with a guy who bitches out completely on the biggest stage.

Meh, ignorant Super Bowl viewers and people with selective memory will continue to tow this line, but he played fine. Over 300 yards of total offense, which was most of the team's production, and under the worst possible circumstances. Even an average performance from his receivers and running backs would have changed the final outcome.

Spinluck

Smh at this Carr disrespect
And I know we mess around with Stafford on this thread but people would really take Cousins and Taylor over him?

Stafford has had more talent around him than anyone on that list imo.

Carr looks really good too, really hard to keep up with some of these emerging QBs. I completely overlooked him.

eznark

Banned
Meh, ignorant Super Bowl viewers and people with selective memory will continue to tow this line, but he played fine. Over 300 yards of total offense, which was most of the team's production, and under the worst possible circumstances. Even an average performance from his receivers and running backs would have changed the final outcome.

imrs.php

roger-dorn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom