• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report: McCarthy 'fed up' with Thompson's free-agency approach

So is this good news?
Or doesn't matter because of McCarthy being McCarthy.

You guys have a certain window with Rodgers.

Gotta spend in free agency enough of the in-house Packer talent development.

So is this good news?
Or doesn't matter because of McCarthy being McCarthy.

You guys have a certain window with Rodgers.

Gotta spend in free agency enough of the in-house Packer talent development.
Discussed this a little bit yesterday. Pack have certain talent deficiencies they haven't been able to address in the draft, year after year after year. Inside linebacker is the most glaring example. Ted is (perhaps rightfully) hesitant to go after free agents, but at some point you don't have a choice.

McCarthy's had his issues, but OTOH the Pack have punched above their weight the last 3 years in the playoffs. Put a legitimate top 10 defense out there with Rodgers and a decent o-line, and...?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Discussed this a little bit yesterday. Pack have certain talent deficiencies they haven't been able to address in the draft, year after year after year. Inside linebacker is the most glaring example. Ted is (perhaps rightfully) hesitant to go after free agents, but at some point you don't have a choice.

McCarthy's had his issues, but OTOH the Pack have punched above their weight the last 3 years in the playoffs. Put a legitimate top 10 defense out there with Rodgers and a decent o-line, and...?

What the Packers need is an offensive coordinator that understands what the team does best. I nominate myself. Here's the new playbook:

LJ6JsC9.jpg

What the Packers need is an offensive coordinator that understands what the team does best. I nominate myself. Here's the new playbook:

LJ6JsC9.jpg
They honestly should work more jump balls into the offense, now that they have a guy (Janis) who can actually win them. He seemed to have figured out the comeback route during the playoffs, he's up to 2! That's the whole route tree, right?

Probably moot with Jordy back though, since nobody seems to be able to cover him.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We need a Lions Pro Bowl MVP banner in here stat.

I'm almost angry that Kas has sunk to this level to stan for his bae.

Winning Pro Bowl MVP is like being the best player at one of those MTV Celebrity games. I even think the celebrities might be trying harder.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kyle Rudolph was a pro bowl mvp once.

Kyle Rudolph was probably playing like it was the Super Bowl while the defenders matching up against him were trying to avoid injury.

Stafford was out on the field just having fun, Brett Favre style, casually slinging that sumabitch 50 MPH like its nothing.

I can imagine that interview post game probably went something like this:

Reporter: "Matthew how does it feel to be Pro Bowl MVP?"

Stafford: "Oh it's great just being out here in Hawaii, enjoying the scenery and playing with my teammates Golden Tate III and Glover Quin."

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Supposedly these are some of the parties happening in the Bay Area during Super Bowl week:

Thursday (2/4):
DJ Khaled at The Grand (San Francisco)
Fabolous at Temple SF (San Francisco)
Travis Scott at Studio 8 (San Jose)

Friday:
J Cole at The Grand (San Francisco)
Fabolous and Draymond Green at Pure Lounge (Sunnyvale)
2 Chainz at Fort 1 (San Francisco)
Ne-Yo at Hue (San Francisco)

Saturday:
DJ Drama + K Camp at The End Up (San Francisco, day party)
50 cent + Chris Brown at Origin (San Francisco)
G Eazy at 1015 Folsom (San Francisco)
Rick Ross at Fort 1 (San Francisco)
Lil Jon at Temple SF (San Francisco - might be Friday though, their flyer is confusing as hell)
Miguel at Studio 8 (San Jose)

Sunday:
Taz Angels at The End Up/Sundaze SF (San Francisco, day party)
Lil Wayne at The Grand (San Francisco)
50 Cent at Pure Lounge (Sunnyvale)
Yo Gotti at Fort 1 (San Francisco)

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
When are the good times coming for the bills

Every day, knowing our fanbase isn't made up of a bunch of bandwagoners who have to reminded to stay loyal after not making it to the Super Bowl. Face it, once Brady is gone, the local monster truck rally will sell more seats than anything in Gilette.

Every day, knowing our fanbase isn't made up of a bunch of bandwagoners who have to reminded to stay loyal after not making it to the Super Bowl. Face it, once Brady is gone, the local monster truck rally will sell more seats than anything in Gilette.
Yeah your fanbase is made up of drunks who do wrestling moves on each other before the games.

It's going to at some point. Some day, all teams become the Bills.

Except the Browns. They can never reach that high. lol

The Homlegren/Hasslebeck/Alexander era lasted too short. The playoff part anyways.. the injury part sucks donkey dicks. I don't want to go back to clipboard Jesus.

KingBroly

Banned
The Homlegren/Hasslebeck/Alexander era lasted too short. The playoff part anyways.. the injury part sucks donkey dicks. I don't want to go back to clipboard Jesus.

And I don't want to go back to Snyder-coerced personnel decisions. We're a year into it and have 1 Playoff appearance.

MechDX

How would you know? Have you ever actually been to Foxborough?

No I haven't. Probably won't ever go there.

So then how do you know they don't?

I saw videos on the Internet.

What are you talking about? I was referring to the bills fans who did wrestling moves on each other.

Don't really understand what that has to do with me living in foxborough

I said how do you know pats fans don't do it and I asked if you had ever been to Foxborough.

Did you think Foxborough is where Ralph Wilson Stadium is? Sure sounds like it

Bread

Banned
i've been to foxboro for a game because i'm a real fan.

it was to see the revolution championship game at cmgi but that doesn't matter

Hardly. Pats home games have been selling out since the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom