• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

What the Packers need is an offensive coordinator that understands what the team does best. I nominate myself. Here's the new playbook:

LJ6JsC9.jpg

There's not enough routes for me. Go all streaks and send everyone including the running back. An even better play is four wide but send your running back half way down the field. Confuse the linebackers and safeties away in hopes that someone gets open.

KingBroly

Banned
Carolina - 27
Denver - 6

I think people are going to undersell Carolina's defense in this game because of Denver's defense, when if you look at it, Denver has basically faced stationary QB's all year, so they won't be used to Cam being able to run with force. Not only that, people keep saying 'shut down Olsen and Ginn will fall into place' and it really hasn't worked. I also feel like this game could be a lot worse depending on how long it takes Denver to adjust to Cam being able to run, since Denver hasn't played a mobile QB this year.

demigod

Carolina - 27
Denver - 6

I think people are going to undersell Carolina's defense in this game because of Denver's defense, when if you look at it, Denver has basically faced stationary QB's all year, so they won't be used to Cam being able to run with force. Not only that, people keep saying 'shut down Olsen and Ginn will fall into place' and it really hasn't worked. I also feel like this game could be a lot worse depending on how long it takes Denver to adjust to Cam being able to run, since Denver hasn't played a mobile QB this year.

Alex Smith isn't mobile? Aaron Rodgers?

MRSA

Banned
Alex Smith is mobile enough, but he's not really mobile. Being faster than Tom Brady and Peyton Manning isn't a high bar.

What the fuck? The guy had 500 yards rushing, while he's no burner or a giant like Cam, he is athletic enough to evade and get the first down. Alex Smith is probably one of the most mobile starting QBs in the league.

Sanjuro

Had a little extra time before work. Extra coffee and oven baked thick cut bacon for breakfast and lunch sandwich goodness.

Mmmmm

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Honestly, the NFL should just start fining players who give those type of prick ass responses. Yeah, congrats rich guy, you successfully acted like a shithead to a guy doing a job that contributes to the millions you make.

effzee

Honestly, the NFL should just start fining players who give those type of prick ass responses. Yeah, congrats rich guy, you successfully acted like a shithead to a guy doing a job that contributes to the millions you make.

Players and coaches. If they don't want to answer questions or talk to the media, take it up with the NFL.

The media coverage and access brings in more fans and helps the game grow yet they bitch and moan and treat people doing jobs like they aren't worth giving straight answers to.

So edgy so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom