• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiki and Tireny had a HoF voter on today, I missed the very beginning of it though so I didnt get his name. He said that he thought Dungy would get in this year for sure but that it was weird since a lot of people are pushing Dungy as a pioneer but Tom Flores was also a minority HC that won a SB and he cant make it past the semifinal round of the vote. Dungy won more regular season games, but Flores destroys him in playoff record.

He also said that he thinks the voters are split on TO and that it will take him a while to get in which is good.

eznark

Banned
Damn, dude is a pioneer! More reason to like him! We witnessing history
*claps H-i-s-t-o-r-y

Edit: lmao imagine Cam doing those endzone dances at the Super Bowl , roger is gonna have a heart attack

I wish Cam was a pioneer, that would mean Finley never did his fucking shark fin celebration.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You don't even need a wether person in LA

You do these next couple of months!

wO25Eo3.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Btw, when I tell people that I can't be racist because I have black friends, I'm talking about you guys. At least a few of you are black, right?

BG, Kave, tmdorsey, Grover (I think), harson (?), deacon (?)

Rando....maybe?

Wellington is Bucky Brooks

All I know is Ninja Scooter is white despite what everyone thinks

XiaNaphryz

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/NFL-says-it-s-ready-for-a-super-soaking-in-6783247.php

Officials said Monday they have contingencies in place for rain, from the new weather-tested turf laid at Levi’s Stadium to plans to keep the microphones dry for Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars during the halftime show.

Officials are also encouraged by predictions that storms over the next two weeks will be broken up by at least brief dry spells, meaning anything could happen at game time when the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos square off for the league’s championship.

A more precise forecast isn’t normally issued until five days before the game — at best.

“The football gods have been with us throughout the history of the Super Bowl. We’ve been fortunate to not have the weather as a factor,” said NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy. “And if it is a factor, well, that’s football.”

League officials would not disclose the details of their contingency plans for Santa Clara. They will say only that this year’s singers and sound equipment will remain dry, should it rain, and that the grass put in and groomed by the NFL’s veteran landscapers will stand up to whatever the elements dish out.

Unfortunately, those lucky enough to score a ticket have few defenses. While pregame events outside the stadium will be largely sheltered from the elements, spectators will have to put up with the whims of the weather once the game starts.

I still don't trust that turf given all the issues there have been since the stadium opened.

Drafted, forced a trade.

Okay I guess we need to kick Elway out then. I will say one difference is that Elway didnt sabotage his own team to force a trade. TO tried to cause dissension and turned guys against Donovan when the Eagles refused to renegotiate his contract 1 year into it.

Okay I guess we need to kick Elway out then. I will say one difference is that Elway didnt sabotage his own team to force a trade. TO tried to cause dissension and turned guys against Donovan when the Eagles refused to renegotiate his contract 1 year into it.

I will literally fist fight you for John Elway's spot in the Hall of Fame. Elway is a god.

Broncos fans tipped over a porta-potty with a Patriots fan inside at the AFC Championship https://t.co/YkHhzebiPf https://t.co/IXQUyl6JnP

And

"I tried to lay on him a few times," one Broncos rusher said about hitting Brady to MMQB's Robert Klemko after the game. "I tried to rub my nuts on his face."

The worst organization in football

Shit happens??

Also, players from the U would say "If you don't want my nuts on your quarterback's face, don't let me knock him down."

XiaNaphryz

Bruno Mars again? Didn't they just headline one not too long ago? XLIX was it?

Shit, Bruno Mars again?

I remember what happened last time he played at halftime of a Super Bowl...

NFL panicked after seeing the lukewarm reaction to Coldplay being their headliner. So they threw in Beyonce and Bruno.

Would not be surprised if they threw more people in there. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pharrell Williams, and Dave Matthews are all supposed to be doing concerts at some of the official NFL parties that week. Never mind all the other acts that will be in the area I posted earlier, though I can't see the league throwing in 2 Chainz or Rick Ross.

Hue Jackson building the Allstar Team of Reject Black Coaches for his staff in Cleveland.

Allstar black rejects on the browns? hmmmm

Broncos fans tipped over a porta-potty with a Patriots fan inside at the AFC Championship https://t.co/YkHhzebiPf https://t.co/IXQUyl6JnP

And

"I tried to lay on him a few times," one Broncos rusher said about hitting Brady to MMQB's Robert Klemko after the game. "I tried to rub my nuts on his face."

Oh but when you want your balls on his face it's ok? smh

Ez man come get your boy.

PEDERSON: EAGLES CAN WIN NFC EAST, GO DEEP IN PLAYOFFS IN 2016

Eagles’ new head coach Doug Pederson didn’t mince words yesterday when he was asked if the Birds can get back to the playoffs in 2016 after falling short the past two seasons.

“I do,” Pederson said during his introductory presser at the NovaCare complex.

“And there’s some pieces that we’ve got to work on and try to get back, and free agency — as you know, you’re going to lose some and you’re going to gain some. I think the nucleus of this football team is very good. It’s structured very well.

“There’s some talent here and I do believe that you can put yourself in a position to not only win the [NFC] East, but have a chance to get yourself into the postseason and then go deep into the postseason.”

Godslay

Banned

And

Yeah, that's too bad. Every fanbase has bad apples. I mean your homeboy Dragon was here telling Donkey fans to kill themselves. Guess it all works out.

The Bronco's rusher probably just wanted the low blows Gronk was talking about, and Edelman tried to give during the game.

Just think about how Von missed the last Super Bowl, or something. Think happy thoughts !

Any early news on injuries, yet?

Sounds like the safeties are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom