• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating the Browns Falling Shit QB gif for BG.....
YrqDizQ.gif

And done, a four minute job give or take...
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ampere

I haven't been following Kanye the past couple days. Is he still saying its only going to be on Tidal? I wanna be able to ride the wave in my car and I sure as shit ain't downloading Tidal on my phone.

Yea I wanted to check out the album but I heard people having issues with Tidal and his website so I'm waiting for Amazon to get it

bionic77

That dogs got better form than 90% of the nfl
The dog gets some credit for the tackle but lets be honest.

That kid is a young bitchass Jerome Bettis in the making with hands covered in butter from all the popcorn they were eating when they should have been working on securing the ball instead of securing a snack for their fatassas.

MRSA

Banned
You say disrespected, I say give constructive criticism that will enable him to be the best he can be. And you made fun of his character and him leading from behind as well MRSA.

He wasn't leading from behind. He was just straight cowarding. Shooting goons from atop a staircase.

mr2xxx

Banned
I got FE: Awakening last year, but only played it for an hour. I got the Special Edition coming tommorow, should I even play awakening?

effzee

HAHAHAAHA WTF is there anyone even left in the FO?

Howie is doing all the scouting by himself? This draft is going to be a disaster especially if he alone is going to pick the franchise QB. WTF? He wasn't even scouting this past year.

Dear god this is terrible. And just the other day their excuse for not hiring a new personnel head was that teams won't let them pry away top guys until after the draft. So in return they are releasing guys they have in house to be even more depleted?

This guy was probably a Chip guy and Howie is hell bent to remove any person who might have even liked Chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom