• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1187225

Speaking yesterday at the Re/code Code/Media conference, FanDuel CEO Nigel Eccles said that the recent onslaught of TV advertising was successful at reaching the core audience for DFS, but that it had the unintended effect of annoying people who had no interest in playing.

“There’s nothing more interesting in life than your fantasy football team, but there’s nothing less interesting in life than your buddy’s fantasy football team,” Eccles explained. “I think what we did was we reminded you about your buddy’s fantasy football team every fifteen seconds for several months.”

Eccles also admitted that going full-throttle with these ads might have had a little bit to do with the fact that multiple attorneys general around the country are now investigating whether or not DFS sites are illegal gambling operations.

As a result, the CEO says “We’re definitely going to spend differently [on ads], it probably won’t be as much.”

ipQF2hy.jpg

minx

Thanks gents! I am officially old. Oddly, I came home to a passed out drunk wife, rather than me being the one passed out drunk. She's supposed to wait until tomorrow night for that! We're going to the finest steakhouse in the city. Should be a good time.

I love outback steakhouse.

MechDX

3 weeks until the NFL GAF birthdays to end all birthdays. For on that day , years ago this thread was blessed with its two best posters ever.

MRSA

Banned
Good morning and happy birthday Walrus.

My first patient AMA'd so now I sit in my office until my next test at 1230.

WedgeX

Banned
Good morning and happy birthday Walrus.

My first patient AMA'd so now I sit in my office until my next test at 1230.

Isn't that the best?

I have clients AMA all the damn time before I can even make it to the hospital to see them.

And then they are back within three days.

Repeat.

MRSA

Banned
Isn't that the best?

I have clients AMA all the damn time before I can even make it to the hospital to see them.

And then they are back within three days.

Repeat.

It makes it better that I'm getting callback pay. For sitting here.

So apparently I got a second copy of Fire Emblem Fates SE from Amazon that won't be here till March.

MechDX

The thirst for news on Cooks "team relationships" is becoming laughable. I swear media is just looking for reasons to tear the kid down.

Basically a witch hunt at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom