• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of yall's boy Manziel might skate

CbrPPtHW8AAn8C2.jpg:large

Boban can still come join Panthers-GAF if he wants. After the team got humiliated and now that the Bat Dab is dead, no one will accuse him of being a frontrunner anymore.

I can't guarantee you didn't just trade one perennial loser franchise for another though. At least you have chips with the Rams.

Beach

So, do we have any LA Rams fans yet?
Living in LA the feeling is that they got the 40+ age demographic on lock. The fans that cared about them 20 years ago are coming out of the woodwork. Which is fine because they are probabaly the only ones who will be able to buy the tickets but they have to make strides among the younger fanbase.

Boban, why are you mad about the Rams moving? You don't actually live anywhere near St. Louis.

Serious question.

dont you live in europe why you care where the rams are?

Spent six months volunteering at a children's home/orphanage there back in the day so that's the closest thing I have to 'home' as far as the US is concerned .

Eagles Gaf is accepting of newcomers.

Get rid of Bradford and we can talk.

Boban can still come join Panthers-GAF if he wants. After the team got humiliated and now that the Bat Dab is dead, no one will accuse him of being a frontrunner anymore.

I can't guarantee you didn't just trade one perennial loser franchise for another though. At least you have chips with the Rams.

I am going to Squicken from team to team, being as obnoxious as possible until I settle on a team that I genuinely like.

MRSA

Banned
Everyone in this class is all up in arms by how I would respond in this scenario:

You come across someone having a tonic-clonic seizure, what do you do?

Me: I wouldn't do shit, I don't have no obligation to this person, there is no Duty to Act in California and I'm not trying to catch some unknown pathogens that this person may have.

MechDX

So it turns out Cook didn't go to the senior bowl because he had a severly injured shoulder. But the narrative was because he was arrogant and not a team player.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Not really.

You have to massage it in thoroughly for 2 hours.

I lost the pic of Gata's momma though.

You scoundrel stop trying to hurt is reputation! Dega's self-tested dick shrinking cream is the best in the industry, when one thinks of small dicks the think of Degasized (™) and it's spin-off product Degasized: Minimum- (™).

But I guess I can keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom