• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
I had already selected. Can you even look at rosters before picking?

Y'all don't understand how bad I am at Madden. My one satisfaction this season is knowing I have Stafford and what will Kas give up to get him
Retire and rejoin as the chiefs!

They've done it about 5 times over the year+ ive been here and what ive been told they've seem to have done this forever. As they did it again today a coworker were talking among ourselves the legality of that. Seems pretty shady yeah though

You could videotape it and the ACLU would gladly skull fuck your local police department. Hell a private law firm would probably take the case too.

Personally I wouldn't fuck with the police unless I had to. It's a goal of mine to never get shot in the head.

I don't practice criminal law and that class was like 6 or 7 years ago now, but I thought if the trash was put out you didn't have any expectation of privacy to it. I want to say that if it was next to your home, they couldn't search it, but if you put it out at the curb they could. Something along those lines, but I could totally be misremembering it. Crim law wasn't my strong suit.

rando14

I don't practice criminal law and that class was like 6 or 7 years ago now, but I thought if the trash was put out you didn't have any expectation of privacy to it. I want to say that if it was next to your home, they couldn't search it, but if you put it out at the curb they could. Something along those lines, but I could totally be misremembering it. Crim law wasn't my strong suit.

"Dr_LawyerCop"

Wtf kind of coincidence is this?!

That makes sense, but I just have a hard time believing there isn't a team willing to give him a long term deal out there.

The Browns offered a first for him last season.

Other than the browns what other team would bring in Bradford over what they currently have at QB? Most teams have young guys that they are still developing or they plan on drafting one and if you had to pick between the Eagles and Browns...who would you sign with?

jakncoke

Banned
You could videotape it and the ACLU would gladly skull fuck your local police department. Hell a private law firm would probably take the case too.

Personally I wouldn't fuck with the police unless I had to. It's a goal of mine to never get shot in the head.

Im not going to fuck with them was just curious, the reality is that the heroin epidemic in our area is so bad I guess looking the other way in this shade makes me think maybe they could save someone or bust a dealer that is preying on someones addiction

Thats what I heard about people taking things from your trash but I wonder how far that extends.

effzee

Would Bradford really sign another 1 year deal?

The market for QBs is a lot more bearish than i thought if that's true.

Doesn't his chance if injury go up significantly in the new offense? He can't scramble like Alex Smith

Why would chances go up? They won't be running high tempo or the zone read which exposes the QB quite a bit.

I expect the OLINE and run game to be better so by default he should get hit less.

Bradford's not signing shit until free agency starts unless the Eagles blow him away with an offer.

Exactly. Only way deal gets done before FA is if Bradford and his agent give into the Eagles team friendly contract.

Makes sense from the Eagles side if they can have him signed before the Franchise Tag deadline comes but doesn't make any sense for Bradford unless he is absolutely in love with Pederson and or the team.

And we know he isn't. He came over for Chip and publicly said he was upset they fired him because he was just getting the offense and playing much better in it.

Who else is even interested in Bradford?

San Francisco? Would Chip go after him again? He's not going back to the Rams. He apparently already turned down Cleveland to come to the Eagles. The Texans have expressed more interest in drafting than signing him. Bills and Jets are probably set where they are. I don't think he's going to draw as much interest in free agency as some people are saying.

Rams nope.

SF maybe. Chip liked him a lot and Bradford stated he was upset Chip was fired + he was getting better each week in that offense.

If Chip in Philly or SF is not an option, why wouldn't Cleveland be a real possibility? He chose Philly (in the trade) because he wanted to work with Chip. He isn't particularly in love with Philly and would be open to move on to a team where he thinks he fits best.

Bills might be set, but Jets aren't. Fitz did Fitz things in the biggest moments of the biggest games at the end. He is on the wrong side of 30 and a journeyman who can't be counted on to repeat his success. I don't think Jets go for Bradford but wouldn't shock me.

MechDX

Exactly. Only way deal gets done before FA is if Bradford and his agent give into the Eagles team friendly contract.

Makes sense from the Eagles side if they can have him signed before the Franchise Tag deadline comes but doesn't make any sense for Bradford unless he is absolutely in love with Pederson and or the team.

And we know he isn't. He came over for Chip and publicly said he was upset they fired him because he was just getting the offense and playing much better in it.

You dont actually believe there isnt some "casual talk" between teams and agents this time of year? If he signs now they had conversations with some people to guage Bradfords potential contract and it probably came back as lukewarm

I had already selected. Can you even look at rosters before picking?

Y'all don't understand how bad I am at Madden. My one satisfaction this season is knowing I have Stafford and what will Kas give up to get him

Come to the AFC as that's where all the American gaffers are at the moment.

Factors to consider:

If you join the AFC West you will get destroyed by me and Bread and be fighting for 3rd place each season.

If you join the AFC North you will play my brother and Ohrenberger. My brother will beat you so you'll be playing for second place with Ohrenberger. You can take over the Browns and finish BG's quest to bring glory to the Cleve.

If you join the AFC South you can play against minx and Kas who will be more your level and you'll have a shot at making the playoffs.

There are no humans in the AFC East so don't go there.

When you retire, rejoin as a newly created coach. Don't take over as whoever the current coach is. No trading with the CPU I'm afraid, unless you put a player on the trade block and the CPU makes you an offer. In that case just take a screenshot so we know you're not cheating like cms. You can't make offers to the CPU because it's too dumb to recognise decent value.

If Chip in Philly or SF is not an option, why wouldn't Cleveland be a real possibility? He chose Philly (in the trade) because he wanted to work with Chip. He isn't particularly in love with Philly and would be open to move on to a team where he thinks he fits best.

Bills might be set, but Jets aren't. Fitz did Fitz things in the biggest moments of the biggest games at the end. He is on the wrong side of 30 and a journeyman who can't be counted on to repeat his success. I don't think Jets go for Bradford but wouldn't shock me.

I think not going to Cleveland was more about being in an organization that wasn't entirely dysfunctional for Bradford. He wanted to be in a position to prove himself which was probably not possible in Cleve. Now the Eagles are dysfunctional, so moving to Cleveland may not seem like a bad idea but I guess we'll see. Still, that's one other team.

I just don't see the Jets ditching an average Fitz for an injury prone average Bradford.

I am forever.

Now if you excuse me, I gotta BBQ to go to. *puts on sandals*

Looking good DM.
05VGzbD.jpg

bionic77

In all these cases there is some test that the Supreme Court always makes.

I think the keyword in this one was abandonment. This shit is even older to me so who the fuck knows.

But dressing up as garbagemen takes this to another level. This one sounds shady enough that I don't think the SC would even hear it.

I always wondered why the fuck they didn't teach cops more about how to conduct searches. You can almost always get the evidence legally. And on the off chance that the public defender is smart you might let a real scumbag get away because you obtained the evidence illegally.

Ill wait on my decision to retire until DM gives me his approval on leading his Bucs

If you're really going to be the Bucs then find someone else to join you in the NFC South, otherwise you'll go crazy playing the CPU every week. I would really suggest you go join Minx and Kas in the AFC South.

So youre good with me taking the Glennon lead Bucs to the bowels of the Xbox Madden League? We do get to torture Kas as Stafford is the #2 QB

Kas has a new crush now that I drafted Fatford 2.0

tcXrXm9.png

bionic77

They did that in the sopranos I think so it's legal in my book.
Word of advice.

Be careful when relying on the Patriots book of ethics. Some of the shit that they get away with in the NFL can land you in the clink clink IRL. And I have never met you but I get the feeling that you would be traded around like a pack of baseball cards in prison and they would pound your ass until it was flatter than the Earth (at least according to some people).

Bread

Banned
And I have never met you but I get the feeling that you would be traded around like a pack of baseball cards in prison and they would pound your ass until it was flatter than the Earth (at least according to some people).
What a strange thing to say

What proof do you have that it is?

I made no claim about it being true or not, you on the other hand most definitely did. That means the burden of proof is on you, not me. I understand though you dont like Chip so everything is a big lie. The idea that the Browns would try to acquire a QB last year with one of their 2 first round picks does not seem very far fetched but if Chip says it it must be untrue.

I have a bottle of Knob Creek, it's pretty nice. Recently though I splurged and got some Angel's Envy. That shit is amazing, save that for special occasions
I finished off a bottle of Angel's Envy recently and picked up a bottle of Four Roses Small Batch. Both are pretty good but not in the same league with some of the better single malts.

Mindlog

Greg Auman Verified account
‏@gregauman

Happy 27th birthday today to Bucs safety (and potential free agent) Chris Conte @2birds3stones ...
As a friendly gesture I say we upgrade from potential to incipient.

effzee

I think not going to Cleveland was more about being in an organization that wasn't entirely dysfunctional for Bradford. He wanted to be in a position to prove himself which was probably not possible in Cleve. Now the Eagles are dysfunctional, so moving to Cleveland may not seem like a bad idea but I guess we'll see. Still, that's one other team.

I just don't see the Jets ditching an average Fitz for an injury prone average Bradford.

Fitz is a FA. Depends on how much he asks himself.

love that Chip convinced people this was real

I remember Peter King and some other writers/sites confirmed it was the Browns who offered their #19 pick for Bradford.

Hindl

I finished off a bottle of Angel's Envy recently and picked up a bottle of Four Roses Small Batch. Both are pretty good but not in the same league with some of the better single malts.

Yeah like I said I've only really gotten into bourbon since the holidays last year. An older family friend gave me some Angels Envy as a start to get into bourbon that isn't Jim beam. I like it and I'm open to suggestions from the bigger bourbon drinkers on what to get next

eznark

Banned
Fitz is a FA. Depends on how much he asks himself.

I remember Peter King and some other writers/sites confirmed it was the Browns who offered their #19 pick for Bradford.

Remember when Peter King confirmed the Eagles weren't going to fire Chip? Guy has air tight Philly sources!

Furyous

... a black and mild, allegedly.

Anyways whatever is in that black and mild if that is indeed Cam is legal in California. Leave Cam alone and let him continue to be great. Watch this get more coverage than the Gronk boat.

Speaking of Gronk, word on the street is Sarah Spain of ESPN fame is on Gronk's cruise ship reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom