• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter King?

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Next you're going to tell me that Mike Carey watched tape of the conference and confirmed it to be true.

Is Jason Cole believable? http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/02/rams_jeff_fisher_debunks_sam_b.html

This whole thing is stupid though, if Chip was lying when he said that the Browns had offered their first for Bradford, why didnt the Browns deny it?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
... a black and mild, allegedly.

Anyways whatever is in that black and mild if that is indeed Cam is legal in California. Leave Cam alone and let him continue to be great. Watch this get more coverage than the Gronk boat.

Speaking of Gronk, word on the street is Sarah Spain of ESPN fame is on Gronk's cruise ship reporting.

I think we already raked this over the coals a few days ago and pretty much everyone here decided it wasn't a big deal.

eznark

Banned

eznark

Banned
My favorite thing about sports reporting is that no one gives a fuck. LaCanfora will tweet out some bullshit, then Casserly will report it as "sources" then King will report that as "people familiar with the situation."

Go back and look at how many people/outlets have retold the tall tale about McCarthy being pissed at Thompson, when in reality that was one throwaway line in a season wrap up piece that the author has, to this point...months later, refused to comment further on.

Redskins President Bruce Allen confirmed Robert Griffin III will play elsewhere next season. https://t.co/vy7FPob9Vk https://t.co/cLP8OvdL9J

Cowboys supposedly not interested, don't feel the Texans will be who does that leave?

I could see a couple of the teams with older QBs thinking of bringing him in to either compete (Broncos with Osweiler if they sign him, Eagles if all they have is a rookie) or as a backup (Pats - don't forget they brought in Timmeh for a trial run; Chargers - if they don't feel they can squander a high pick on a QB who is just gonna sit behind Rivers for another year or two; Saints - sit behind Brees for the last 2-3 years; Bears behind Cutler), etc.

Someone will likely pick him up. Hell, the Steelers grabbed Vick off the heap last year when Gradkowski went down in the pre-season. I'm not sure anyone is willing to think IRGIII can just come right in and start at QB again in this league, but it won't surprise me if someone takes a flier on "fixing" him.

eznark

Banned
So just to be clear, Chip was telling the truth when he said that another team wanted to trade for Bradford, but he was lying about what compensation was discussed?

http://www.kimberlydurban.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Split-Shift.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

You do realize you are the only one who has used terms like lying right?

But yes, if I thought he was lying it would be about what was offered. not that teams wanted Bradford. I'm sure every team in the league would have taken him for a 6th if the Eagles paid the entire contract over the minimum.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I have definitive proof that the Browns didn't offer the 19th pick in the draft for Badford: He played in Philadelphia last year.

Drakeon

Instead of paying Bradford $15-20 million, why don't the Eagles go get Chase Daniels (Credit goes to a around the nfl show last week for this idea), who already knows Pederson's system and has extensive experience with him? He might even be an upgrade over Bradford.

gutshot

Instead of paying Bradford $15-20 million, why don't the Eagles go get Chase Daniels (Credit goes to a around the nfl show last week for this idea), who already knows Pederson's system and has extensive experience with him? He might even be an upgrade over Bradford.

This is probably what is going to happen.

This has been bouncing around a lot. The problem is that no fucking way is Chase going to be better then Bradford. Chase is garbage just like Doug was when he played. He is a guy that you play to kill time until your real QB is ready to play. Signing Chase is throwing in the towel on next year, then again hiring Doug was basically the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom