• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Instead of paying Bradford $15-20 million, why don't the Eagles go get Chase Daniels (Credit goes to a around the nfl show last week for this idea), who already knows Pederson's system and has extensive experience with him? He might even be an upgrade over Bradford.

This has been thrown around for a while. I think the Eagles like Bradford and want him back, but don't want to pay too much. I think if Bradford decides to go elsewhere, they'll go after someone like Daniel (or start Sanchez) while drafting a QB (Lynch?) at 13 to groom. Ironically, Chase Daniel would become the Doug Pederson to the young QB's Donovan McNabb. On the other hand, if Bradford comes back, they'll start him on a prove it deal and push off getting a QB till the later rounds

Bradford is shit

But is he Cleveland shit material?
giphy.gif

Drakeon

This has been bouncing around a lot. The problem is that no fucking way is Chase going to be better then Bradford. Chase is garbage just like Doug was when he played. He is a guy that you play to kill time until your real QB is ready to play. Signing Chase is throwing in the towel on next year, then again hiring Doug was basically the same thing.

I can't believe you're still fucking that Bradford chicken.

cdyhybrid

This has been bouncing around a lot. The problem is that no fucking way is Chase going to be better then Bradford. Chase is garbage just like Doug was when he played. He is a guy that you play to kill time until your real QB is ready to play. Signing Chase is throwing in the towel on next year, then again hiring Doug was basically the same thing.
Funny, those all apply to Bradford too.

rando14

Maybe I'm a cynic but I keep waiting for something bad to happen in that gif...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188668

man this OP

wtf

During the deed she asked if she cut herself a little if I would suck and drink some of her blood. Thought about it, didn't really have a problem with it, and did it.

I spent an entire year wearing an eye patch, so I ended up having sex in an eye patch a couple of times.

Love to the eat ass even on a sloppy slump buster, turned out to be a mistake once as I got a clump of something off my toungue,that felt like wet Kitty litter. Spat it Out and kept the show going. Im so fucking gross.

IdyBe8a.gif

bionic77

I've found the man who should play free safety for the Steelers. Karl Joseph.
You shouldn't advertise that you are going to kill people in your highlight video.

Also for the love of Tebow. How the fuck can anyone watch college football?

I hope we get some total thug on offense to be our enforcer so the animals from Cincy and Baltimore at least know that if they continue to take out our offensive players there will be real repercussions.

No more dead Steelers! I am looking at you Cincinnati!

squicken

The one thing I don't get about the QB FA stuff is why anyone would pay Brock Ortwaller anything. Peyton was the worst QB in the league last year and Brock got benched and replaced by him. Denver is definitely going to be a team to watch in FA and the draft as far as doing something out of left field

jakncoke

Banned
The one thing I don't get about the QB FA stuff is why anyone would pay Brock Ortwaller anything. Peyton was the worst QB in the league last year and Brock got benched and replaced by him. Denver is definitely going to be a team to watch in FA and the draft as far as doing something out of left field

But you'll defend giving Bradford a dime and a quarter when he has proven time and time again he fucking sucks. #biased

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

If I'm Denver and get a chance at Cousins, I give him whatever they had set aside for Peyton.

squicken

But you'll defend giving Bradford a dime and a quarter when he has proven time and time again he fucking sucks. #biased

I've never denied being a fan. I try to call out his bad play when it happens but still think he can be a top 10-15 QB.

Doesn't mean I'm wrong on Ortwaller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom