• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many games did the Panthers give away to the Seahawks again? Don't make me go pull up the post. (Seriously, don't make me go pull the post, I'm not trying to cook my phone with all those gifs)
I.. Don't recall? I can't honestly.. But I'll take your word for it.

I think they all ponied up Western.. They are even.

I legit enjoyed seeing Rawls out there more when Lynch was recovering from injury. Hope that Rawls Future continues when he comes back from ACL.

I.. Don't recall? I can't honestly.. But I'll take your word for it.

I think they all ponied up Western.. They are even.

The correct answer is four.
2005 NFCCG
2012 RS
2013 RS
2015 NFCDG

If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of DeAngelo Williams fumbling the ball again.
Hell I could throw in 2010 when Leon Washington was running punts back and shit too

2005 NFCCG
2012 RS
2013 RS
2015 NFCDG

If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of DeAngelo Williams fumbling the ball again.
Hell I could throw in 2010 when Leon Washington was running punts back and shit too

Well.. All of that means nothing now.. You have happiness coming now friend. You're basically going to become president of the thread and the panthers are going to win an Owl..

Everything is coming up Grova.

2005 NFCCG
2012 RS
2013 RS
2015 NFCDG

The past is the past! You are king now my child!

Just don't rule with an iron fist. Rule with compassion!

I legit enjoyed seeing Rawls out there more when Lynch was recovering from injury. Hope that Rawls Future continues when he comes back from ACL.

Rawls ACL is fine, it's a broken ankle + torn ligaments. The report was no surgery, so in theory he should be fine for Week 1 next year, without the sort of trust/recovery issues you'd expect from an ACL tear, if everything goes well.

Digimon > Super Bowl

Don't worry friend, our time in the sun is coming.

20160114-1-72.jpg

What can you expect from Jim Schwartz’s unit next season?

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2016/01/25/all-22-jim-schwartz-philadelphia-eagles-new-defense/

I was going to quote some of this because I think it is a great read, but every part of it is interesting. If you are curious about the history of the wide 9 definitely check it out. Funny the Eagles are going back to this after it being such a disaster just a few years ago, but having Schwartz run it rather then the DL coach should be an improvement.

Godslay

Banned
The trains need to run on time Slay.. Someone has to do it. Grova/BG 2016

Fuck that.

It's like 32 different Kingdoms. Broncos fans aren't taking orders from nobody. There is no one man that can unite us. The only entity that could even attempt to do it would be Tebow, but we're all waiting for his resurrection.

harSon

Banned
BG, Kave, tmdorsey, Grover (I think), harson (?), deacon (?)

Rando....maybe?

Wellington is Bucky Brooks

All I know is Ninja Scooter is white despite what everyone thinks

I'm not black...

I'm tired of being labeled, I'm an American. I'm not an African-American; I'm an American. I mean, I don't know where my roots go to. I don't know how far back they go... I don't know what country in Africa I'm from, but I do know that my roots are in Louisiana. I'm an American. And that's a colorless person. I don't label myself, I have darker skin. I have a nice, interesting grade of hair. I connect with Caucasian, I connect with Asian, I connect with Black, I connect with Indian, I connect with each culture.

eznark

Banned
I'm not black...

I'm tired of being labeled, I'm an American. I'm not an African-American; I'm an American. I mean, I don't know where my roots go to. I don't know how far back they go... I don't know what country in Africa I'm from, but I do know that my roots are in Louisiana. I'm an American. And that's a colorless person. I don't label myself, I have darker skin. I have a nice, interesting grade of hair. I connect with Caucasian, I connect with Asian, I connect with Black, I connect with Indian, I connect with each culture.

I'm black

rando14

I'm not black...

rachel_dolezal_naacp_president_white.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom