• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

CZrfuRDXEAIWrAM.jpg:large

giphy10.gif

cdyhybrid

Feel bad for the Pats' OL coach. His first year they're fine, but his second year the lineup is a revolving door due to injuries and Tammy turned into a pumpkin and he gets blamed. Gotta distract from the fact that Belicheat is a shit GM and that Father Time got to Tammy like he did Peyton.

Feel bad for the Pats' OL coach. His first year they're fine, but his second year the lineup is a revolving door due to injuries and Tammy turned into a pumpkin and he gets blamed. Gotta distract from the fact that Belicheat is a shit GM and that Father Time got to Tammy like he did Peyton.
He didn't do his job.

squicken

lol I didn't think it got worse than Billy Davis but somehow Chip found a way. Browns defense has been a clown show of bad use of personnel but oh well

My whole family was born in Africa, HAHA! Now I'm the blackest ......

I'll always remember you cheering against the US in the World Cup

Always

:jnc
49rs hired O'Neil..

I'm sorry FMT..
iu

I just want one playoff game. It's been so long since 2008.

Is that too much to ask? :(

i was so young when i played it that i barely remember any of it, but i remember loving the hell out of it.
I remember playing it when I was younger, I enjoyed it. But I never fully knew what u was doing hahaha
lol I didn't think it got worse than Billy Davis but somehow Chip found a way. Browns defense has been a clown show of bad use of personnel but oh well

I'll always remember you cheering against the US in the World Cup

Always
lol I said "go USA, Go Ghana" it's the equal of saying go teams lol. My family was there at the time

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just saw the "character spoiler" thread for Star Wars Rogue One

I officially don't understand spoiler culture since said character is going to be all the hell over every movie poster and trailer.

:jnc

iu

I remember playing it when I was younger, I enjoyed it. But I never fully knew what u was doing hahaha

lol I said "go USA, Go Ghana" it's the equal of saying go teams lol. My family was there at the time

If I said "go Duke, go UNC" they would disown me and probably take my degree away for that fuckery.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Calvin Johnson's agent says WR will take time to make best decision for him

MOBILE, Ala. -- Calvin Johnson's agent is just like the rest of us. He's waiting to see whether the superstar receiver will play next season or retire.

Bus Cook, who represents Johnson, wasn't surprised when he heard his client was contemplating calling it a career.

"Ask any player at the end of the season, most of them will say, 'Yeah, I'm ready to quit," Cook said. "Calvin, his body is beat up a little bit. He's tired."

Cook said there isn't a timetable on Johnson's decision and the agent isn't intending to push for one. He'll just wait for Johnson's call.

"Give him some time, give him some room," Cook said. "When he's ready, he'll make the right decision for him. Whatever decision he makes, it'll be the right one."

Cook also confirmed that Johnson isn't likely to need any surgery this offseason, something the receiver noted at the end of the year.

For now, Johnson will heal up, both physically and mentally. And he'll let the Lions know his decision when he's ready.

"Right now, he's just taking his time," Cook said.

It would benefit the Lions to know Johnson's intention before the start of the new league year, March 15. That way they can pursue a potential replacement in free agency, if needed.

Cook said he appreciates how understanding the Lions have been as Johnson mulls his future. The team released a statement earlier this month, saying the organization respects and appreciates the receiver considering his options.

Johnson appeared in all 16 games for the Lions last season, catching 88 passes for 1,214 yards and eight touchdowns. His 11,619 receiving yards are the most for any Lions receiver and rank 27th in NFL history. His 83 touchdown grabs rank 22nd.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss..._agent_says_wr.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Just one more season, Megatron. The pieces are in place for this team to go far next year. We have a soft schedule facing the AFC South plus the NFC East and one home game against an NFC West team.

MechDX

Calvin Johnson's agent says WR will take time to make best decision for him

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss..._agent_says_wr.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Just one more season, Megatron. The pieces are in place for this team to go far next year. We have a soft schedule facing the AFC South plus the NFC East and one home game against an NFC West team.

The fact he even said it tells me one thing: he wants out of Detroit. Just admit youre going to lose him and move on

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He's retiring a Lion one way or another why not go out on top with a Super Bowl win and forever immortalized (along with Stafford) as the player who lifted the Bobby Layne curse.

You clearly believe in the Lions more than Calvin Johnson - who actually plays on the Lions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom