• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

In all honesty Browns haven't been able to stop the run literally in years, it's very sad.

First I thought you were purposely spelling his name wrong, but now I'm honestly not sure you know his name.......

Who needs to properly spell his name when he will just be a line on the list of Browns QB busts ?

You know only like 4 people in here get that right?

I rarely post but I'm always around to. My boy Peyton Manning has one more MVP performance left in him. He'll get that 2nd ring and probably retire after that. I live in North Carolina(pretty close to Charlotte actually) so I'll be watching with tons of Panthers fans. I have no problem with the Panthers winning, in fact I've always supported the home team even though I'm not a real fan. But it'll be kind of sweet to rub it in their faces if the Broncos win lol.

Who needs to properly spell his name when he will just be a line on the list of Browns QB busts ?
Lol SlutDX pls.
I hope you get none of the qbs you want! And you cry lots, I'll be here to dance on your tears.

There's a chance possible 3-4 qbs go in the first........they all going before your pick 😈

You also said Bob likes our reject qbs, so you can have cardellio after :)

Hunter S.

Gingerly, the 38-year-old quarterback peeled away each layer of defeat. A dirt-stained white jersey, tattered undershirt, bloodied socks. They revealed many of the bruises, cuts and scrapes that come with hitting the deck 20 times before and after throwing a football. His left elbow looked like a Walking Dead makeup job, with bright red spots where the skin was scraped away, and a deep purple bruise the size of an avocado where the forearm meets the elbow.

Sometimes I see too much beauty in the world!

SlutDx check this out. Apparently this video details Wentz senior year and his road to now. I haven't checked it out yet, but you keep posting him shirtless...so you might enjoy this. It's about 13 mins click

That's great news. Glad we're keeping him!

Idk. I'm getting excited about Dougie Phresh. The man has a plan.

The thing I hated most about Chip is that he never allowed Bradford to switch the plays up. That never made sense to me as Bradford is more than capable of reading a D and making adjustments on the fly.

However, he's gonna do well with dumbass Kaep in SF. Can't wait till next year!
Please don't do this. Pederson is garbage. Kotite 2.0

Cousin Sal's comparison about how Peyton was hilarious. I'm paraphrasing "You know when your grandfather is dying, and you go to see him and everyone's like 'Wow he had a really good day today he was doing well' and then 36 hours he's dead"

Wentz might go Top 10(As ridiculous as that sounds). He's been shooting up the draft boards and scouts aren't as high on Paxton Lynch's fundamentals as of late.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ng-plenty-of-buzz-as-senior-bowl-week-begins/

Wentz is gonna get a lot of hype this week (senior bowl) but it should cool alittle after, and all the other guys like Lynch should start getting some more hype. Combine and everything else coming up........but Wentz could tear it up Saturday....then the the hype train might grow

bionic77

Football fans hate cheaters. Doesn't matter what form it takes.

If Tom Brady took PED's there'd be an explosion of rage
No one cares about PEDs.

You are wrong.

Even I would barely make a stink if Brady used PEDs. It would be a bigger deal if he did something embarrassing, like wear Uggs.

Biolink

Wentz is gonna get a lot of hype this week (senior bowl) but it should cool alittle after, and all the other guys like Lynch should start getting some more hype. Combine and everything else coming up........but Wentz could tear it up Saturday....then the the hype train might grow

I think the loses to good competition thing is overblown with Lynch. If I recall I don't believe Rodgers lit the world up his last bowl game either..

Besides the one-read thing people are concerned about his ability to throw with accuracy on the run, his footwork is choppy at times, and concerns about him throwing "catchable" balls. He just kind of rifles it in there. He puts up some wobbly ducks at times like he's passing a basketball, and doesn't seem to know the meaning of touch. Still there's a ton to be enamored with physically obviously.

3 QB's could still go in the Top 15 based on team needs(Browns, 49ers, Cowboys, Bears, Eagles, Rams) being the possibilities.

Football fans hate cheaters. Doesn't matter what form it takes.

If Tom Brady took PED's there'd be an explosion of rage

Not sure if you're serious or this is sarcasm but fuck it I have some free time!

#RantTime

You mean like all the Pats fan who turn on them after Spy gate?
You mean like all the Chargers fan who turn on Shawne Merriman when he was caught with steroids in 06?
You mean like all the Houston fans who turn on Brian Cushing for being caught pumping testosterone?
Seahawks fan turning on Bruce Irvin?
Ravens fan turning on Haloti Ngata?
Colts fan turning on Robert Mathis?
Redskins fan turning on Trent Williams?

Football fans hate losing. That's what they hate. Sports fan in general turn a blind eye to cheating especially when it's their team.

bionic77

Everyone in the NFL is on drugs.

Cheating at the organizational level is different.

There is a reason why the Pats are the most hated team in probably all of American sports history.

oo7

Got a good idea for a gif if my Panthers beat the Broncos.

I27Z42s.gif

Cams head on hbks and Peytons on flairs of course.

NeoGAF gif gods, bestow your gifts of gifs upon me.

Hunter S.

I rarely post but I'm always around to. My boy Peyton Manning has one more MVP performance left in him. He'll get that 2nd ring and probably retire after that. I live in North Carolina(pretty close to Charlotte actually) so I'll be watching with tons of Panthers fans. I have no problem with the Panthers winning, in fact I've always supported the home team even though I'm not a real fan. But it'll be kind of sweet to rub it in their faces if the Broncos win lol.

Welcome friend. speak freely. More voices of reason should be heard.

"It's a tremendous opportunity. I think we've seen teams fall in love with players at any point during the draft process and this is just the first step in that process. Obviously, a great opportunity for me to show not just my physical abilities, but my mental side of things that the Cowboys staff can see at a whole other level."

- Carson Wentz on working with the Cowboys coaching staff at the Senior Bowl.

Everyone dreams of being the Cowboys QB, nice advantage.

Godslay

Banned
My term is about up. I have 1 more executive action to pass and then you'll have to deal with the conservative Godslay. The golden era is over.

Get ready for trickle down fandom.

Please.

We all know you're a beta.

That's why you'll get friendzoned all over Asia.

Tabris

Tabris you cannot even name a Bronco besides Peyton without google.

There's the one that drops Peyton passes.
There's the one that doesn't run fast enough for Peyton passes.
There's the going bald white trash looking tight end.
There's the san francisco reject tight end.
There's the supposed to replace julius but failed tight end.
There's the running back that runs 1 yard at a time.
There's the running back that runs 2 yards at a time.
There's the centre that wishes he had jeff saturday's sexiness.
There's the guards and tackles that can't block for Peyton.

And there's the defence who does a good job getting the ball back to Peyton ASAP.

I think that covers it? ;)

Just kidding, I can name every starter. I do my research for the teams Peyton Manning graces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom