• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slo has settled for living in a trailer park in northern Minnesota, the worst dump in All of shitsville. Don't let him bully you.

Would you go play for Cleveland if you had a choice Ez? Back in your prime days when you had an athletic ability that would rival Greg's?

It's odd if Goff really did blow his interview with Cleveland. Pretty sure all the early scouting reports I read on him talked about his high confidence level. Calling him a "football junkie".

Maybe he just doesn't want to go all Eli on the Browns

I'd almost pay to see that tbh.. In fact, I'd respect it even more instead of him trying bullshiting his way out of us drafting him.

You should hate it too though.. We are gonna take Carson now just to spite you.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lets be honest if we havent been shut down yet after the nba or soccer shit we probably wouldnt unless there is some back door politics going on. Which there probably is as the super animu nerds and batman fanboys rather have no sports on the forum

RIP

About that time of year anyway for him

Slo has settled for living in a trailer park in northern Minnesota, the worst dump in All of shitsville. Don't let him bully you.

Also consider that Cleveland has as many trophies as Minnesota. Minny is just another Philly...an occasional trendy pick with no real success.

eznark

Banned
Would you go play for Cleveland if you had a choice Ez? Back in your prime days when you had an athletic ability that would rival Greg's?

Kas and I would've turned that franchise around but Brad Childress ended my college career before it started by saying I cared more about 12 packs than cover 2 when I went to Badger camp. He was right!

On the second day of camp I threw 6 straight interceptions to the linebackers coach because I was so drunk I didn't realize he was actually a defender during 7 on 7s.

In other words, I would've made an awesome Brown.

Crisco

Banned
Yankeehater or Pepiope is Howie.

If I'm Bradford, there's no incentive in taking less money to play for the Eagles. It's not like they are likely to be a great team next year, and could even be a trainwreck with a rookie head coach. If he truly thinks he can get a more lucrative deal elsewhere, take it, especially with his injury history and overall place in the QB pecking order. The dude is as likely be out of the league in 2 years than ever make a Pro Bowl.

rando14

If I'm Bradford, there's no incentive in taking less money to play for the Eagles. It's not like they are likely to be a great team next year, and could even be a trainwreck with a rookie head coach. If he truly thinks he can get a more lucrative deal elsewhere, take it, especially with his injury history and overall place in the QB pecking order. The dude is as likely be out of the league in 2 years than ever make a Pro Bowl.

Saying this a bit tongue in cheek, but I think it's possible for literally any starting QB in this league to make the Pro Bowl now given how many dudes drop out

In, cant wait to meet my good friend shane!

Awww you two are adorable!!

Fox318

I found slo's golf gear

tl3hTgG.jpg

Kas and I would've turned that franchise around but Brad Childress ended my college career before it started by saying I cared more about 12 packs than cover 2 when I went to Badger camp. He was right!

On the second day of camp I threw 6 straight interceptions to the linebackers coach because I was so drunk I didn't realize he was actually a defender during 7 on 7s.

In other words, I would've made an awesome Brown.

I believe in you. You and Greg can go out now and lead us to the championship.

RIP Carson. See you in 3 years. We'll keep the porch light on

He'll lead you to another win in Indy. Have faith in the tradition of Brown's sloppy seconds in all positions. It's what we are good at. Getting rid of good players and going on to win elsewhere.

#Sweeneywasright

eznark

Banned
I believe in you. You and Greg can go out now and lead us to the championship.

He'll lead you to another win in Indy. Have faith in the tradition of Brown's sloppy seconds in all positions. It's what we are good at. Getting rid of good players and going on to win elsewhere.

#Sweeneywasright

I thank the good lord everyday that I didn't have to spend 4 years with that molestor looking mofo...though I guess he left shortly after that to ruin Minnesota.

squicken

Easy to say this year taking ANY of the top 5 QB's at #22 is NOT reaching. None of them are falling all the way to the Texans second pick.

Ive mentioned this before they are just in a terrible spot with the "unsure" talent level at QB this year

Texans spot is really bad. No team in the top 10 will trade down that far unless it is a Julio Jones haul, and the Texans won't do that. The Texans' best bet at a QB is a FA or trade for an active QB

eznark

Banned
Texans spot is really bad. No team in the top 10 will trade down that far unless it is a Julio Jones haul, and the Texans won't do that. The Texans' best bet at a QB is a FA or trade for an active QB

They should bring in Tolzien, Manziel and draft Hack in the 4th.

MechDX

Texans will roll with Savage, drafted rookie and a vet. Either Weeden or Hoyer (vomit)

squicken

Pederson never had a chance

Les Bowen @LesBowen
I want to see Bradford back. But when an offer becomes public, before deal is done, that’s arm twisting/pr spinning to tell fans “we tried”

I agree with Bowen. I think Philly is playing the media game on this one.

They should bring in Tolzien, Manziel and draft Hack in the 4th.

Not sure Hack makes it to them in the 2nd round. Maybe this is all pre-draft hype and he really is a third day guy, but I think people will fall in love with Cook and a Hack's measurables

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Per @MikeSilver, #Colts told Matt Hasselbeck he is not in their plans for next year. The plan is for Josh Freeman to be Andrew Luck's backup

Words escape me

rando14

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Per @MikeSilver, #Colts told Matt Hasselbeck he is not in their plans for next year. The plan is for Josh Freeman to be Andrew Luck's backup

Noooooooooooooooooo... wait... yes???

cdyhybrid

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin
LB Travis Feeney (@dawgs41feeney) ran a 4.50 40, had a 40 inch vert and a 10'10" broad. Nuts. And he did it all while dealing with a hernia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom