• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
I dont see how being nervous in a nfl interview can be bad especially when they ask the dumbest fuck questions. Wasnt it the Browns even last year or 2 years ago graded down a player based on his favorite color?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Happy Dog Sunday!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Everybody thinks Corgis are really cute, but unless you can thoroughly exercise them, you shouldn't get one.

Too many busy people in big cities buy them and they turn into nightmares.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Everybody thinks Corgis are really cute, but unless you can thoroughly exercise them, you shouldn't get one.

Too many busy people in big cities buy them and they turn into nightmares.

This is the case for a lot of really active breeds. Shiba are another example. People end up not being able to handle them and the local shelters just fill up.

You make a good fascist. Xia would be proud.

Don't be dense.

XiaNaphryz

Thats more admirable than deleting message board posts at least.

The options given to me were to delete or delte-then-ban, and I chose the former. I know it's hard to believe, but I seriously am trying to keep this place from getting burned down like the others.

So can we please move on to our normal offseason nonsense? If anyone has an issue with moderation, just PM me. Constantly bringing it up in threads is against TOS and I don't want to just ding you all if I can help it. But considering how often I have to bring this up the last 24 hours, this is last warning. Seriously everyone, all this energy isn't worth it if nobody will bother listening. :p

jakncoke

Banned
Lets be honest if we havent been shut down yet after the nba or soccer shit we probably wouldnt unless there is some back door politics going on. Which there probably is as the super animu nerds and batman fanboys rather have no sports on the forum

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/28/report-chargers-open-to-trading-out-of-no-3-pick/

Chargers want to trade down from pick 3 and the Texans may need to move up. I honestly dont know if ANY of these QB's are worth that type of investment.

If I was the GM I keep the Chargers on speed dial. If the Browns pass on Wentz, I move. If not may as well just sit tight at #22
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 2m2 minutes ago
The one #Rams pick that wouldn't surprise me... Christian Hackenberg in Round 1 @TurfShowTimes

Well that came out of nowhere

ampere

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/28/report-chargers-open-to-trading-out-of-no-3-pick/

Chargers want to trade down from pick 3 and the Texans may need to move up. I honestly dont know if ANY of these QB's are worth that type of investment.

If I was the GM I keep the Chargers on speed dial. If the Browns pass on Wentz, I move. If not may as well just sit tight at #22

Trading from #22 to #3 has gotta be draining on your other picks, does not seem like a good investment

XiaNaphryz

Easy to say this year taking ANY of the top 5 QB's at #22 is NOT reaching. None of them are falling all the way to the Texans second pick.

Ive mentioned this before they are just in a terrible spot with the "unsure" talent level at QB this year

I meant I can see them trading up and taking a guy that would likely still be available at their original spot in the first place.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
Former #Jets CB Antonio Cromartie is expected to visit the #Bills, source says. Rex Ryan is intrigued by a reunion.

RBH

screen-shot-2014-09-03-at-12-58-30-pm.png

Atlanta Falcons defensive line coach Bryan Cox says he will apologize to an Arizona Cardinals scout he pushed during player interviews at the NFL combine Friday night in Indianapolis.

According to Pro Football Talk, the Cardinals scout was waiting to bring an unnamed player from his interview with the Falcons to one with Arizona. When Atlanta's time with the player expired, Cox confronted the scout verbally and then shoved the scout.

The altercation didn't escalate from there, according to Pro Football Talk.

"I intend to apologize to the young man for the incident that happened last night during the interview process," Cox, 48, said in a statement. "It shouldn't have happened."

The Cardinals have yet to comment on the incident.

Cox was known as a fiery player during his 12 seasons as a linebacker in the NFL. He retired after 2002, and started coaching several years later.

This was his second season with the Falcons after stints with the New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miami Dolphins and Cleveland Browns. He was notably involved in a sideline scuffle with Falcons defensive tackle Ra'Shede Hageman in December.

As a player, Cox took the field for five teams after being drafted by the Dolphins in the fifth round in 1991. He was a three-time Pro Bowler and had 51.5 career sacks.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ays-apologize-shoving-arizona-cardinals-scout

MechDX

It's odd if Goff really did blow his interview with Cleveland. Pretty sure all the early scouting reports I read on him talked about his high confidence level. Calling him a "football junkie".

Maybe he just doesn't want to go all Eli on the Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom