• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
foNrLvR.png

Romo pulling for the Broncos

bionic77

In the NFL.. Probably.
In all of sports.. Maybe second to the Yankees?
Probably in the NFL? :lol

They are hated everywhere and everyone calls them the cheats.

I can't comment on the Yankees as I know nothing about baseball. But that sport seems to niche for them to be the most hated. Maybe that was true like 60+ years ago. No idea!

Bitch I outta.... you know what, never mind. It's 2016, we all about being positive, humble, and lowkey.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your evenig, Alligatorjandro.

Good job my boy. No time to argue with fucks when 2016 boutta bring the goods. You already know in a few weeks you partying like a king. No time to bicker with low tier bitches ya feel me?

Life boutta be A1 for you. Live the good life.

i have no idea what a1 actually means but my 14 year old niece uses it and I think it means like great.

Probably in the NFL? :lol

They are hated everywhere and everyone calls them the cheats.

I can't comment on the Yankees as I know nothing about baseball. But that sport seems to niche for them to be the most hated. Maybe that was true like 60+ years ago. No idea!
Well.. They are the second most hated to me. We both know who is first.

But you may be right on the Yankee point. Ez and Baseball-GAF.

Pats vs Yankees.. Who is worse?

JABEE

The Patriots. It's not even close.

The Yankees aren't even that evil. Their biggest evil is "stealing" players off other rosters via the free market.

Bread

Banned
I saw that the Limited Edition was on sale today on Amazon, but I just couldn't. I bought Tomb Raider for $7.50 on PSN. I know I will play that some time before Uncharted 4.
Tomb Raider was free on xbl 3 months ago! Xbox just keeps winning!

Life without Halo 5 and making Bread throw his controller through the window when playing Madden is no life at all

Jabee needs to get his shit together for sure, lest he turn into Mech.

what the fuck is this? You should know by now that if someone chooses to watch baseball of their own volition then their opinion is worthless.

rando14

The Yankees aren't even that evil. Their biggest evil is "stealing" players off other rosters via the free market.

Yanquis don't even do it that much anymore, they're poors now. Doyers are the new Yanquis (without all the championships of course)

Bitanator

Panthers will be up 28-0 off of defensive touchdowns and special teams within the first half. Osweiler will throw the only touchdown for the Broncos in the final few minutes and there will be a final score of 41-13

bread im going to play halo 5 again soon i swear it! do you guys play every night?

I'm normally on two or three nights a week, Bread plays most nights unless he's waiting on yet another new controller to replace the ones he goes through on Madden.

Yankee plays every couple of months when he can get permission from the boss, Mech is a slut, Kas will hopefully be back on soon.

I have two systems that I barely even play. I think I've become like the rest of Gaf were I talk more about games then actually play.

smh

When Brady and Belichick retire/leave, nobody will care about the Pats anymore.

I'll take that as a vote for the Yankees then..

1 for the Pats then.

Yankee fans can be pretty douchie, especially when they were in the running.

2 for the Yankees then..

what the fuck is this? You should know by now that if someone chooses to watch baseball of their own volition then their opinion is worthless.

1) you may be right.
2) were you not posting about cricket in the offseason? That's basically British Baseball.

Yanquis don't even do it that much anymore, they're poors now. Doyers are the new Yanquis (without all the championships of course)

Doyers Rando? The hell is that?

I have two systems that I barely even play. I think I've become like the rest of Gaf were I talk more about games then actually play.
I feel like that too BG.. I feel like that too.

JABEE

I will be on tonight checking out the free dlc.

YH, who do you hate more, the Yankees or the Pats?

The Yankees aren't even the evil empire anymore. They're like Kylo Ren's version of the evil empire. The Rebels won and every team has a mega television deal.

Lol I'm sure bread told you about putting me on Auto. It's a fun league but personally not sure if I'll go on. I just generally don't play enough video games on a regular basis. The past months in the league is probably the most I've consistently played games in awhile, and even then I didn't get a ton of games in. Idk I've just been kinda off and on with video games in general as of late. This is kinda one of those it's not you its me speeches .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom