• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
fd04J1z.jpg

Was gonna do a Which Would You Rather: Lucifer, Seahawks football, or constant dick punches, but the latter option covers the other 2 options

tumblr_mht1qkIKzy1s4k7yfo1_500.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Was gonna do a Which Would You Rather: Lucifer, Seahawks football, or constant dick punches, but the latter option covers the other 2 options

https://31.media.tumblr.com/1e2be0d652cccaedd01dbed8cca62316/tumblr_mht1qkIKzy1s4k7yfo1_500.gif/img][/QUOTE]

K-On is shit man. What're you doing??

K-On is shit man. What're you doing??

I googled anime embarrassed tumblr gif and that was the first response

It is an accurate representation of me in this thread a lot, like when people try to ignore Deflategate, or the AFC East crew thinks the misery will end soon, or when my team teases signing Trent Truck, or when kas. What other reaction can one have

Tabris

Tom Brady is a dirty cheater. Bill Bellichek is a dirty cheater. A plague on both their houses!

It's too bad Tom Brady won't be able to get to the SB next year for my boy Eli to beat him again. He's going to win the SB though.

I BELIEVE IN ELI!

I BELIEVE HE CAN TOUCH THE SKY!

I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NIGHT AND DAY

HE SPREADS HIS WINGS AND FLYS AWAY!

I BELIEVE HE CAN SOAR!

I SEE HIM RUNNING THROUGH THAT OPEN FIELD!

I BELIEVE IN ELI!

I BELIEVE IN ELI!!!!

effzee

I would trust Banner more just b/c I think he's plugged in better than Les. Not sure going with Daniel and Sanchez is viewed as a great alternative for the Eagles

Well if the interest is real, then this means Howie and Co see this team as far more competitive and ready than most.

Otherwise who cares who starts this up coming season and you draft one of the top guys at 13. If they do re-sign Bradford, I think they wait until the 3rd or trade up into the 2nd to get their QB. I also don't think they make a move for RG3 but could somehow get in the Kaep talks if Bradford signs elsewhere.

My prediction - nothing gets done today before the 4pm deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom