• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cricket does have some of the best ever shit talk. I cannot remember where I heard these but the gist of them:

Yep, cricket shit talking is the best.

Shane Warne told a South African player he'd been waiting two years for the chance to humiliate him on his home ground. The Saffer just went "Looks like you spent it eating"

A fielder fucked up and let the ball go through his legs when Fred Trueman was bowling so he apologised and said "Sorry Fred, should have kept my legs closed". Fred's response: "So should your mother"

Best one though is probably:

After playing and missing at successive deliveries, Glamorgan paceman Greg Thomas made the brave decision to give Viv some verbals as to the appearance of the ball.

"It’s red, round and weighs about five ounces, in case you were wondering."

Of course, the next ball was launched out of the ground by the West Indian legend accompanied with the following words:

"Greg, you know what it looks like. Now go and find it."

*stalks nfl offseason thread*

*see's cricket talk*

Why guys. why. its one of the worst sports.

This is the kind of bald faced lie I would expect a Pats fan to say. Please take it back.

well boban is racist and a fan of tom brady so the latter might be true

If I was president then I honestly would make America great.

Free healthcare for everybody.

Except Pats fans, you've all been deported to Mexico and I'd built a giant wall with that slimey fuckface Kroenke's money to stop you ever coming back.

oh my god
460.gif

I'm dying

help

Hindl

We just don't know that yet. So far I've liked everything he's done. The staff he's brought in, the key young guys he wants to lock up for the future, he's trying to bring Bradford back, etc.

I will complain when he gives me something to complain about.

Amen. Unsure about Doug, but everyone else looks good. And these contract extensions have been great so far.

oh my god
460.gif

I'm dying

help

Lol Detective Pikachu finally happening

Godslay

Banned
I hope when Trump becomes President, he bans shit like cricket from the US.

Sounds like some backyard ass Laissez-faire slap ball. 360 degree fields? Bowlers? Wicket sticks? What is this, a goddamn knitting party at my grandma's house? If I wanted to watch that kind ball busting, I'd spend my time watching Gata punch Bionic in the sack.

I'm joking, never watched it. Sounds interesting, probably won't watch it though.

bionic77

I hope when Trump becomes President, he bans shit like cricket from the US.

Sounds like some backyard ass Laissez-faire slap ball. 360 degree fields? Bowlers? Wicket sticks? What is this, a goddamn knitting party at my grandma's house? If I wanted to watch that kind ball busting, I'd spend my time watching Gata punch Bionic in the sack.

I'm joking, never watched it. Sounds interesting, probably won't watch it though.
I don't understand what that means.

bionic77

Wonder if this Superbowl will be like the one with the seachickens, with Manning fucking up and choking right off the beginning of the game
I think that Broncos team was better than this one. And I think this Panthers team is better than that Seahawks team by a considerable margin.

For those who love the 80s I feel this SB is going to be straight out of the 80s. Just without the 3D Elvis.

Wonder if this Superbowl will be like the one with the seachickens, with Manning fucking up and choking right off the beginning of the game

Part of me thinks no, by now even Peyton must have accepted that his arm is totally gone and he'll be happy to play it extremely safe in the first quarter. He will also use these two weeks to inject all the HGH, nandrolone and whatever else he can find into his body knowing that it's going to be his last game and Uncle Rog will cover up the drug use.

It won't stop it being a comfortable Panthers win in the end but it won't start as disastrously as two years ago.

bionic77

we all know that you like when gata hits you in bed
I have two kids.

One of whom could read at 3 and the other was not far behind.

Gata didn't get the hang of it until he was a teenager (so when he joined GAF a few years ago).

The doctors can explain the science to you but its obvious that it is impossible that Gata has any relation to me. Its like MJ with his "kids". DNA don't lie bro. Its not a Patriots press conference.

Time to sleep!

I think that Broncos team was better than this one. And I think this Panthers team is better than that Seahawks team by a considerable margin.

For those who love the 80s I feel this SB is going to be straight out of the 80s. Just without the 3D Elvis.

I think that seachickens team was better, better defense. But can you make a 90s reference instead

What was he supposed to stop the ball that was hiked 10 feet over his head with?

He looked mindfucked, wasn't even ready for the snap

Part of me thinks no, by now even Peyton must have accepted that his arm is totally gone and he'll be happy to play it extremely safe in the first quarter. He will also use these two weeks to inject all the HGH, nandrolone and whatever else he can find into his body knowing that it's going to be his last game and Uncle Rog will cover up the drug use.

It won't stop it being a comfortable Panthers win in the end but it won't start as disastrously as two years ago.

It would be fun to see what comes out of the investigation if Manning wins

I'm not even sure why I am hating, Manning seems like a nice guy, like brady

cdyhybrid

Nah.

Maybe on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom