• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

Messages "Hey babe, let's go to <new trendy restaurant> and then meet up with <friends> at club after"

Early 30 year old: She calls me up because she doesn't know how to use any messengers "Did you just see that last episode of Friends? So fulfilling and learned some life lesson. I need to find a babysitter and make sure the brisket is still being smoked. We then have to go to dinner party with our boring couple friends so can't go to restaurant. We gotta make sure to win at charades or some other boring game for old people."

Early 20 year old: Messages "*thumbs up or the pray one people confuse with high five emoji* *heart emoji* xo" then sends me a snapchat of her posing sexy while getting changed.

gutshot

Messages "Hey babe, let's go to <new restaurant> and then meet up with <friends> at club after"

Early 30 year old: She calls me up because she doesn't know how to use any messengers "Did you just see that last episode of Friends? So fulfilling and learned some life lesson. I need to find a babysitter and make sure the brisket is still being smoked. We then have to go to dinner party with our boring couple friends so can't go to restaurant. We gotta make sure to win at charades or some other boring game for old people."

Early 20 year old: Messages "*thumbs up emoji* *heart emoji* xo" then sends me a snapchat of her posing sexy while getting changed.

Are you aware that Friends stopped airing over 10 years ago?

rando14

Messages "Hey babe, let's go to <new trendy restaurant> and then meet up with <friends> at club after"

Early 20 year old: Messages "*thumbs up emoji* *heart emoji* xo" then sends me a snapchat of her posing sexy while getting changed.

e2bWnBF.gif

eznark

Banned

Early 20 year old: Messages "*thumbs up or the pray one people confuse with high five emoji* *heart emoji* xo" then sends me a snapchat of her posing sexy while getting changed.

Can't believe you pay for the girlfriend experience. Do the emoji cost extra?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I should tell my 32 year old girlfriend to stop using emoji and going out to restaurants and bars with me.

You're out at a club until 4 AM without your wife?

I actually have a cool wife, she doesn't really give a shit what I do. She just gets the asian flush and doesn't drink as much as she used to so it's lost it's appeal for her so she doesn't want to be out all hours of the morning. We actually do go out to restaurants and bars pretty much every Friday and Saturday night. But my wife is seemingly the exception to this stereotype because almost every other woman I know is the stereotype.

I agree with squicken. There's more posts complaining about the animus now than there is anime.

By executive order, anime is no longer outlawed and Anime Sunday is restored provided y'all know how to handle y'all selves.

Step 1 complete

Step 2 is nobody else signing him, which I'm not sure about.

Nah there will be 17 teams lined up at his doorstep the second he's released and you know it.

A) Does Tabris know how to count to 30, if he thinks someone in their thirties doesn't understand texting? How fucking old does he think that is?

B) Why is brisket a bad thing?

gutshot

Cryptic tweets coming from both Jordan Matthews and Zach Ertz over the past couple days lead me to believe that a Bradford deal is imminent.

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=531706

Honestly, I was kinda hoping that the Vikings fans here (including you) would corroborate as the source's pretty weak right now.

edit.

Tom Kertscher &#8207;@KertscherSports 2h2 hours ago
KFAN hosts says he’s hearing #Vikings will cut Adrian Peterson. #Packers

I haven't heard anything. I'd take everything with a grain of salt until something pops up. That guy has like 100 followers.

effzee

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=531706

Honestly, I was kinda hoping that the Vikings fans here (including you) would corroborate as the source's pretty weak right now.

edit.

Tom Kertscher &#8207;@KertscherSports 2h2 hours ago
KFAN hosts says he’s hearing #Vikings will cut Adrian Peterson. #Packers

LOL WHAT?

After fighting for him so hard and refusing to take a trade deal? Now you cut him?

That's a terrible move if true.

effzee

Cryptic tweets coming from both Jordan Matthews and Zach Ertz over the past couple days lead me to believe that a Bradford deal is imminent.

Hmm like what? I can't really stand Jordan's tweeting. Its all Kanye filled - you'd think he was a regular gaf Kanye stan defending his fashion line or trying to justify his outbursts about Cosby and stuff.

Hindl

LOL WHAT?

After fighting for him so hard and refusing to take a trade deal? Now you cut him?

That's a terrible move if true.

The general feeling I've seen from Vikings fans is that AD and Teddy don't compliment each other well. In order to get the best out of AD, Teddy's play suffers, and vice versa. So I guess the Vikings are betting on the development of Teddy over an aging RB (who's still one of the best).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom