• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

BG's boy

e:
unbelievable

CZv1nEyUAAAr1Uf.jpg:large
Kave Man is looking good these days.

Furyous

The Film Room Ep 12: Christian Hackenberg 2016 NFL Draft Scouting Report

Brett Kollmann from BRB and NFL Network does a film breakdown on Hackenberg.

Still not sure if want but a great breakdown none the less.

Meh. Jacoby is a better QB coming out of college. I'd look at Nate Sudfield before considering drafting Hack if it comes down to it.

---

Which team is going to give my guy Pat Devlin a shot? At least give him an invite to training camp. Let him run the scout team and get his reps. If gotdamn Tebow can get a look then Pat deserves at least consideration. You mean to tell me he's not worth a training camp invite as a camp arm?

squicken

Which team is going to give my guy Pat Devlin a shot? At least give him an invite to training camp. Let him run the scout team and get his reps. If gotdamn Tebow can get a look then Pat deserves at least consideration. You mean to tell me he's not worth a training camp invite as a camp arm?

If Tebow was the Broncos QB the past 3 years they would be on the cusp of their 3rd SB win

MechDX

Meh. Jacoby is a better QB coming out of college. I'd look at Nate Sudfield before considering drafting Hack if it comes down to it.

---

You also thought Connor Shaw was the second coming at QB so please understand if I read your opinions with a truck load of salt

Furyous

You also thought Connor Shaw was the second coming at QB so please understand if I read your opinions with a truck load of salt

Whoa, hold it, I said Connor was better than JFF. That's been proven correct on multiple occasions in training camp and regular season. I never said he was a pro bowler all I said was he's better than the other guy.

Gigglepoo

Reverse jinx in full effect.

Not really. The Panthers are the better team but the Broncos have continually won this season when I thought they were going to lose. And the topper would be Manning celebrating a second Super Bowl after going 12/25, 1 TD, 0 INTs.

Draxal

Somebody's going to get a steal with Leonte Carroo this year. QB play at Rutgers was beyond awful this year and he still put up great numbers.

Some more stuff.

NFL Draft Geek ‏@NFLDraftGeek 1h1 hour ago
The difference between Carson Wentz and the other three North QBs (Hogan, Kessler, Driskel) is substantial

Colasante

Patriots fired their strength and conditioning coach Harold Nash. I'm ignorant to this- do S&C coaches actually have any tangible impact on the likelihood of a player's injury? Or are they more in the department of rehabilitation after an injury? Either way, two of the past three Patriots seasons were partly done in by injuries so I guess a change had to be made.

Draxal

Patriots fired their strength and conditioning coach Harold Nash. I'm ignorant to this- do S&C coaches actually have any tangible impact on the likelihood of a player's injury? Or are they more in the department of rehabilitation after an injury? Either way, two of the past three Patriots seasons were partly done in by injuries so I guess a change had to be made.

Yes and no. It's a continously evolving science and a lot of the old guard are getting forced out.

Stanford is well known for their attempts at evolving sports conditioning.

BigAT

Somebody's going to get a steal with Leonte Carroo this year. QB play at Rutgers was beyond awful this year and he still put up great numbers.

I was surprised he measured in at the Senior Bowl as slightly under 6 foot. I mean I knew he wasn't 6'4" or anything, but he plays so much bigger than that. Sounds like he has been impressive there so far.

What are your thoughts on Ash? I feel like there were a few head scratchers with his assistant hires.

Duxxy3

After the amount of injuries we had this season it would be hard to keep him. Even the guys that were left over weren't exactly in good shape by the end.

I'm curious what Bill does here. He puts a lot of trust into his coaching staff and does not have a habit of firing people.

Maybe he is just thinking that he and Brady have a small window of time left and he just doesn't have the time to coach up staff any longer. Realistically it's a two year windows for Brady. Less if he gets injured. I'm not sure if Bill will stay on after that. There isn't much left for him to do.

cdyhybrid

I think his mind is starting to go though :(

How can one man be wrong so often?... he should become GM of the Browns. I think he'd be excellent at gauging talent within the draft.
I'm inclined to think it's because Blandino keeps changing shit for the sake of changing shit and making reffing harder than it needs to be.

Tabris

I wonder what happened in this guy's childhood to mess him up so much. :O

If I saw someone talk like that IRL, I would just assume they were having a schizophreniac episode and feel bad for them. Hopefully nothing like that here.

Line_HTX

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 2h2 hours ago

"#KeepPounding is a way of life...It's a resilient attitude that we'll refuse to settle."

- @CameronNewton #SB50

CZwAxm1UYAALHrK.jpg:large

Some more stuff.

The difference between Carson Wentz and the other three North QBs (Hogan, Kessler, Driskel) is substantial

Wasn't Caroo suspended for a few games. Flood won the Fulmer Cup baby because of him :)

cdyhybrid

Some more stuff.

Rob Rang tweeted that Carroo stood out today.

You just answered your own question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom