• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll be sad regardless of who wins, I want the Panthers to win because I like when new franchises get an owl and my best friend is a Panthers fan but I love Manning and would love it if he finished his career with another owl, this Superbowl will be bittersweet no matter who wins :(
Will you cry when it's over

Hunter S.

Peyton Manning

Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run, but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant.

Godslay

Banned
I agree about Ware. Cowboys probably regretted it immediately. They were stuck against the cap though and needed space for Tyron and Dez.

Hope he comes back and retires a Cowboy (
hopefully with a SB 50 ring
).

I was just kidding.

The Cowboys put out a thing today saying how happy they are for Ware to get a shot at a championship.

That bond will always be there with the Cowboys. I'd be lying if he doesn't feel like this team's Neil Smith. Different circumstances, but similar feel.

He's just an overall good guy and has really had a good impact on Von and Ray and I'm sure many others.

squicken

CZxF3K7WEAAZzHO.png:large

squicken

Pro Bowl Draft you guys!

Didn't Moon beat his wife? Or did he just cheat on her?

I loved Moon but he had his faults

It's just a hot taek thing that people send to PFTCommenter. Moon had a domestic abuse trial but his wife testified it was she who was the aggressor and he just pushed her away and left. He was found not guilty. Real truth? Who knows

Slo

Weird, today at work they gave me some actual American employees to boss around. I'm used to the outsourced worker units. Am I still supposed to exploit them?

MechDX

I'll add you, feel free to join me playing Netflix anytime.

Wonder why MS or Sony has "Party viewing". HD-DVD did that years ago. You could watch a movie with a friend online and chat during it.

I could watch Draft Day with BG and discuss how it is probably the greatest work of fiction ever created.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
img-Woman-Protesting-New-Taco-Bell.jpg

So this is happening in my neighborhood. Will some shitty team, like the Browns, sign Freeman so he stops this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom