• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

I guess when I say depth I mean there's some guys teams will like ability wise that'll go 2nd-3rd. You have your Hacks and Cardales who people will want to develop but I personally don't want them. Connor cook is there too, but the whole pesonality thing is out there. Jacoby Brissett is kinda interesting and idk how teams will view Dak.

But I personally wanna roll with the Goffs, Wentz (depending how he performs), and Lynch (not sure about yet, but he's gonna be Yankees Qb if not Bradford....I'm a prophet) trio

Yeah I got a feeling we're ending up with Lynch. I'm hopping on Mech's bandwagon though I like Wentz. I have a few misgivings about him but he's probably gonna be the best on the board (assuming someone takes Goff). It's weird though, this is a deep class for a lot of positions, but it seems like the top talent isn't quite there. Should be a lot of trade backs at draft time.

Smokescreens everywhere!

JABEE

Nothing is inherently "part of the game." We created the game, the game can be changed. I do agree that head coaches should be allowed to bitch at the same rate they do now. They bitch FAR less than players.

Hockey has always done a pretty good job of this. Specifically the whining. If you aren't a captain and you bitch to the ref, take a fucking seat.

They got lax with the diving for a few years but two seasons of cracking down hard have really done a great job of eradicating Ovechkin'ing as well.

Hockey remains the best officiated professional sport in the world....and the worst officiated college sport in the country.

James Neal

The NHL will also fine you for embellishing

JABEE

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 2h2 hours ago

"#KeepPounding is a way of life...It's a resilient attitude that we'll refuse to settle."

- @CameronNewton #SB50

CZwAxm1UYAALHrK.jpg:large
How lude!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The last three pages I've been at the bottom of the page or the second to the last post...

My posting career here is mirroring the Browns!

Line_HTX

People like Norman need to fucking STOP with the whole "no one believed in us."

I almost want a Broncos receiver to clothesline his stupid ungrateful ass becuase it's seriously getting tiresome when there are so many people who picked them to win it all.

Hunter S.

Peyton Manning and the Broncos try not to do anything halfway, and anyone who deals in extremes is bound to cause trouble, whether he means to or not. This, along with a belief in total retaliation for any offense or insult, is what makes the Denver Broncos unmanageable for the competition and morbidly fascinating to the general public.

People like Norman need to fucking STOP with the whole "no one believed in us."

I almost want a Broncos receiver to clothesline his stupid ungrateful ass becuase it's seriously getting tiresome when there are so many people who picked them to win it all.

Who are these people who picked Carolina to win it all to start the season? Or to beat Seattle even? A few picked them to beat Arizona, but there was still plenty of talk about how Arizona was the more complete team. Sure, the Panthers are getting love NOW, but it took a fucking 49-15 beatdown of Arizona and a 17-1 record to finally earn it.

If repeating the mantra helps keep them motivated then fuck it. It's not like Norman is that far off base.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.fairmont.com/san-francisco/promotions/super-bowl/

Designed for eight guests, this exclusive offering includes eight Super Bowl tickets and a four-day, three-night stay in the 5,530 square foot, four-bedroom Presidential Luxury Suite. Included is an in-suite private butler and private bar, two chauffeured Cadillac Escalades, a welcome case of Dom Pérignon, daily breakfast catered in-suite, a $5,000 Apple dream gift package and Bloody Mary Brunch at Fountain Restaurant.

Exclusive partner experiences include full access to the hotel’s Moët Hennessy Lounge with private VIP section and bottle service, a Sonoma Wine Country excursion with the option to choose a round of golf at Sonoma Golf Club or a 60-minute spa treatment at the Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn, VIP access to three award winning wineries and eight magnums of wine to take home from the Moët Hennessy portfolio.

Priced at $50,000 per night with a three-night minimum.

What a steal at that price! Everyone chip in for a package.

Godslay

Banned
I like how some are saying that the team is rallying around Ware, with the general feeling that the players want to win him a ring the most. With some even saying that this is his team. He's the Captain so to speak.

I love it, Ware is great.

I like how some are saying that the team is rallying around Ware, with the general feeling that the players want to win him a ring the most. With some even saying that this is his team. He's the Captain so to speak.

Wade Phillips and Demarcus Ware, Cowboys should get a % of the credit!

MechDX

Jerruh 2 weeks ago:Need to draft a QB for the future.

Jerruh today: We don't have to draft a QB because we have Romo

Jerruh needs to step up his smoke screen game.

Hunter S.

With how good that speech supposedly was it is a shame it was not recorded. The media will eventually have to use Ware as a war story. I am down with that. This team has so many good players it is hard to value them all. He deserves it.

Godslay

Banned
With how good that speech supposedly was it is a shame it was not recorded. The media will eventually have to use Ware as a war story. I am down with that. This team has so many good players it is hard to value them all. He deserves it.

Yeah, that would have been great to see.

I think I'll be sad regardless of who wins, I want the Panthers to win because I like when new franchises get an owl and my best friend is a Panthers fan but I love Manning and would love it if he finished his career with another owl, this Superbowl will be bittersweet no matter who wins :(

harSon

Banned
Nope. Same guy since Tomlin got hired.

Our problem wasn't S&C, it was coaching. Specifically O-line coaching. Steelers had 3 different o-line guys in 3 years, finally settling on the best guy in the game.

I'm just saying, if teams are going to start firing strength and conditioning coaches for injury plagued seasons - then Steelers should be pretty high on any list that would do so considering our injury history during the Tomlin years Lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ahem...

BROWNS HUBBUB BUB!!!

tumblr_me0j3gqbl71rr18jao1_500_zps2d881320.gif

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Browns are hiring Colts pro scouting coordinator Andrew Berry as VP of Player Personnel, per sources. This is the Browns' top personnel job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom