• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some of those quotes are brilliant.

Matt Hasselbeck said:
One thing Mike Holmgren always used to say, he would say it while yelling at me, and I didn't understand it at first, was, "You're a quarterback -- an artist, not a blacksmith." ... When I really evaluated myself, I knew the defense, I knew the coverage, I knew where the ball was supposed to go. I would see Brett Favre, and they'd be in an under front, and he would not throw the hot, he would go to the curl. You're not supposed to do that. The Bill Walsh mindset of, "You're an artist, not a blacksmith; you paint your canvas throughout the game."

You didn't understand it at first because it doesn't mean a fucking thing, you idiot.

Bill Belichick said:
I thought ["Finding the Winning Edge"] was presented in a very well thought-out and orderly manner. I had never seen anything like that, that was so comprehensive about running/setting up an organization.

The way Walsh used bullet points, it was incredible.

Amy Trask said:
I remember vividly sitting with Bill and Al, and Bill saying, "You could really use some counseling, Al, about not growing attached." It was very warm-hearted. Bill was counseling Al. These are business decisions, and Al was very self-aware, and he said, "But I love these men."

Al :*)

Araksya-Karapetyan.gif

bionic77

Smh Armenian women can only get jobs on TV if they attractive :/

I'm sure she's good at the weather though!
Its SoCal. The weather is always the same there, very good.

Thats probably the only way they can get the viewers to pay attention to the weather forecast.

Speaking of the weather, it is strange but I feel like winter feels warmer when there is snow on the ground. That probably makes no sense and is most likely just in my head, but I always feel that way.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Thats probably the only way they can get the viewers to pay attention to the weather forecast.

Speaking of the weather, it is strange but I feel like winter feels warmer when there is snow on the ground. That probably makes no sense and is most likely just in my head, but I always feel that way.

I bet the reflection off the snow does something to the ambient temperature.

Maybe it catches some of the wind too? I dunno. I've always had the same suspicion.

bionic77

Maybe it catches some of the wind too? I dunno. I've always had the same suspicion.
It definitely feels that way.

Maybe some scientologists can educate us on the subject and tell us why we feel the way we do!

We know who would know the answer..

Araksya-Karapetyan.gif

Really? Though it's been a while since I watched Good Day L.A. I thought she replaced Jillian Barbarie and her role? I know the G.O.A.T. Steve Edwards is still there

Yeah it's her and Maria Sansone, but they changed the format so now they co anchor with steve and only fill in when the weather girl is out, she's acutally pretty terrible at being a weather girl lol and yeah steve is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom