• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Fuck it, No Ragrets

I'm not ashamed of picking that fat fuck to win the NFC North, I'm not ashamed of believing that there are enough good, honorable people in the American Justice System to uphold Tom Brady's suspension, and I won't be ashamed of my next crazy bet either.

Do your worst, NFL-GAF.

Yours is already extreme enough. No need to go full blown deviantart beyond worst type of shit like what Plasticine just did.

Maybe change it to whatever you want if y'all win. I don't know... Cam's Lucky Tank, maybe?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Gilbert Arenas shares stories on instagram. I'd share this in the basketball thread if one existed.

You kick me out your strip club, you getting robbed…..I know what yall thinking(soft ass aint robbing no body) I would like too inform all the big ballers out there,im the reason BIG strip clubs #fingerprint now hahaha..I’ll order $80,000 worth of ones,throw about $40,000 of it too the strippers,sneak the rest out the club…have one of my #teammates sign that bill….wake up the next day,call #americanexpress(my card was stolen at the strip club last night,and these charges aint mines) with a (no questions asked policy)once they see its not ur signture,they refund you ALL your money back lmaoooo soooo I got the $80,000 I spent back..PLUS the $40,000 I took out the club… #aintnotrickingbihh strippers gave me that vagina on the house,it cost me nothing hahahaha #howyoudoing #ranoffontheclubTWICE #smartniggashit #greatinvestment #KOD’S #MAGICCITY just call it a club appearance fee lmaooo

Or just give him a Duke/UNC avatar and be done with it

c94ac7ee995f93d133dc202e3e2751a3.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFL.com 4 round mock draft. So many Buckeyes, the Browns even end up with two.

As Mike Mayock said this draft is stacked with Defensive Tackles.

This is Bob Quinn's first draft so I honestly have no clue what he's going to do but I think we should trade down to a team like the Texans or Jets and draft a guy like Sheldon Rankins from Louisville or Reed from Alabama.

And I'm almost positive we draft a QB 4th-5th round as a backup to Stafford which I'm fine with as a developmental project.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I vote he just keeps the current one. It's an institution at this point.

The Restoration of the Roar belongs to the Lions.

And I read this on Mlive forums and it blew my mind. When Bobby Layne, who put a 50 year curse on the Detroit Lions, wasn't talking about 50 years. He was talking about 50 Super Bowls.

UmpOi.gif

We are at Super Bowl 50. Super Bowl 51? Best believe we're making a run next year.

The Curse of Bobby Layne - It ends with Stafford

How about a furry wearing a UNC jersey?

:)

Why are you the way that you are?

Honestly every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it...not that way.

I hate...so much about the things that you choose to be.

@Act, John Kasay is one of the great ambassadors of the Carolina Panthers franchise. Why would I wear him as my avatar with anything less than pride?

The Restoration of the Roar belongs to the Lions.

And I read this on Mlive forums and it blew my mind. When Bobby Layne, who put a 50 year curse on the Detroit Lions, wasn't talking about 50 years. He was talking about 50 Super Bowls.

UmpOi.gif

We are at Super Bowl 50. Super Bowl 51? Best believe we're making a run next year.

The Curse of Bobby Layne - It ends with Stafford

Soooooooo, you've been rubbing it raw over Stafford for heralding an end to the curse and it was all for nothing?

Hopefully now you will admit that he is just a fatter version of Cutler.

brentech

Fuck it, No Ragrets

I'm not ashamed of picking that fat fuck to win the NFC North, I'm not ashamed of believing that there are enough good, honorable people in the American Justice System to uphold Tom Brady's suspension, and I won't be ashamed of my next crazy bet either.

Do your worst, NFL-GAF.

boat%20gif_zpsxuqetu6m.gif

Slo

Fuck it, No Ragrets

Do your worst, NFL-GAF.

XL_SAXF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom