• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Even Madden knows the Raiders are a bunch of fuckups:

UnripeShoddyEel.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
kas what is your exact definition of a Lions Super Bowl run, because I'd be willing to bet that they don't do that.

Something combined with Stafford fucking around and dropping 40 TDs, 5,000 Yards like he did in 2011 combined with an all time great defense we had in 2014. Both seasons we made the playoffs.

If you don't see the talent starting with Matthew Stafford at QB, Ziggy Ansah, Darius Slay, Theo Riddick, Golden Tate, Eric Ebron, Glover Quin etc. I don't know what to tell you.

We can hang toe to toe with any team in the NFL.

At the end of the day it all starts and ends with the Quarterback. Matthew Stafford has proven himself in a variety of ways throughout his young career and if you doubt him that's at your peril.

We have a soft ass schedule of AFC South teams and NFC East teams this year.

This is my opinion, not only can we hang with any team in the NFL, we can drop 40 on them quick.

We had our issues with our offensive coordinators, o line coaches etc. but check the stats of Stafford during the second half of the season. 19 TDs, 0 turnovers in the redzone.

Matthew Stafford is hitting his prime. The game has slowed down for him and you can see it in the film and stats.

Just give him a running game that's not ranked #32 in the league and watch what happens. And even then we're still making the playoffs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
To simplify it for NFLGAF, Matthew Stafford is Brett Favre 2.0 and I mean that in respect to Favre and the Packers. The way they play the game, the gunslinging mentality. It cannot be taught.

2014-11-0913_03_23.gif

When push comes to shove he is clutch and knows the game of football at QB better than any of us will ever understand.

Check the 4th quarter comeback stats.

You either have it or you don't. You can't coach greatness.

Godslay

Banned
Just beat Bloodborne.

Beat Gerhardt and the Moon Presence.

Such a great game. Sometimes I wish that Castlevania had taken this route.

It's all your fault

I did nothing wrong.

:)))))))

san diego life!

Is there still life when the Chargers leave?

I can't help it.

I'm a degenerate with a problem.

A furry problem :)

It's OK, it was the regular season. We'll meet again in the playoffs.

Although he killed my rookie QB who was leading the MVP race, so now it's up to Brett Hundley to defeat the forces of evil.
That or your brother hmm..

DUFFMCWALIN 2.0
I liked Megaman X5

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
31-22 (typo, had 32 listed for losses)
42-53
41-37

Play the Matt Stafford, Kap, or Mark Sanchez game.

kap, Stafford, Sanchez. Greatness

We played this stupid game since at least 2011 and Stafford has come out on top.

What are Kaep and Sanchize doing now?

Are you trying to make the argument that Kaepernick and Mark Sanchez are anywhere as close as Stafford?

That debate was settled long ago, tech. You know it, I know it and we can troll all we want but the stats, film etc. speaks for itself.

To simplify it for NFLGAF, Matthew Stafford is Brett Favre 2.0 and I mean that in respect to Favre and the Packers. The way they play the game, the gunslinging mentality. It cannot be taught.

2014-11-0913_03_23.gif

When push comes to shove he is clutch and knows the game of football at QB better than any of us will ever understand.

Check the 4th quarter comeback stats.

You either have it or you don't. You can't coach greatness.

The gif of the last drive of the Lion's 2014 season has been posted so many times in response to you that I know it must be cognitive dissonance at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom