• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

damn, gata got old

dat jags fan life

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Every time the Lions are the brought up, I think about McCoy's moves in the snow

McCoyShakes1.gif

Biggest tragedy of the season is that we didn't get a snow bowl. I think the Denver/New England regular season game was the snowiest game of the season. And that was just a dusting.

Something combined with Stafford fucking around and dropping 40 TDs, 5,000 Yards like he did in 2011 combined with an all time great defense we had in 2014. Both seasons we made the playoffs.

If you don't see the talent starting with Matthew Stafford at QB, Ziggy Ansah, Darius Slay, Theo Riddick, Golden Tate, Eric Ebron, Glover Quin etc. I don't know what to tell you.

We can hang toe to toe with any team in the NFL.

At the end of the day it all starts and ends with the Quarterback. Matthew Stafford has proven himself in a variety of ways throughout his young career and if you doubt him that's at your peril.

We have a soft ass schedule of AFC South teams and NFC East teams this year.

This is my opinion, not only can we hang with any team in the NFL, we can drop 40 on them quick.

We had our issues with our offensive coordinators, o line coaches etc. but check the stats of Stafford during the second half of the season. 19 TDs, 0 turnovers in the redzone.

Matthew Stafford is hitting his prime. The game has slowed down for him and you can see it in the film and stats.

Just give him a running game that's not ranked #32 in the league and watch what happens. And even then we're still making the playoffs.

Stafford was at his best when Calvin Johnson was in his prime. Calvin is no longer in his prime.

I hope you're ready to ask "why isn't Matthew Stafford a hall of fame finalist this year?" for the next 25 years.

The last time the 'boys are in the playoffs in the 2010s and that's how it ends? I'd be pretty pissed.

Yeah it sucked. Moved on.

Honestly watching what happened to the Packers the following week helped a lot.

It's not even close to 2007 when we lost to the Giants. Not even close.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ah sounds good either way, I miss beer

Beer is liquid bread it's good for you...

Also never that far away!

Living the anti-Tarbis life, I approve.

I mentioned to my girlfriend while in the shower the other day that there's nothing worse than spending $1000 on a meal. She was in total agreement so she's awesome.

I think most people agree with me and Mech. Just spoon some hot awesome onto a plate and charge me like ~$15 and we good.

Why am I reading a manga that is literally all about Street Fighter 2 (SF2 Turbo to be exact) and people playing it....

What is it called?

Hi Score Girl (the character art....is odd/ugly to say the least), it covers other fighting and arcade games of the early 90's.
This thread is now about Hi Score Girl, in the process of getting the title change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom