• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

tumblr_inline_ny69ekqYEf1rh0ihh_500.gif

Syrinx

TIL people think nerd appropriation exists and/or think it's a problem.

I'd like to think that if Aaron "Can have any woman in the world" Rodgers is with Munn, that she isn't really any of the things that people accuse her of being.

People have used the phrase "nerd blackface" in Big Bang Theory threads multiple times. It's beyond pathetic.

Crisco

Banned
Anything do in Denver on a Saturday morning? Here to pick up a car, driving back to SLC with a stay in Grand Junction, but I figure I have a couple hours to kill.

Other than buy some weed I mean, already on that.

Mindlog

AlphaGo is the coach that takes a comfortable lead then runs it up the middle four times to ice the game instead of doing dumb shit.

TIL people think nerd appropriation exists and/or think it's a problem.

I'd like to think that if Aaron "Can have any woman in the world" Rodgers is with Munn, that she isn't really any of the things that people accuse her of being.

You're making the assumption that Fraudgers isn't a smarmy, detestable prick. Maybe he's so loathsome, Munn is the only person able to tolerate his belly crawling ways because she's just as big of a monster. Their unique brands of awfulness complete each other.

I like Munn because she drains Fraudgers powers

squicken

You're making the assumption that Fraudgers isn't a smarmy, detestable prick. Maybe he's so loathsome, Munn is the only person able to tolerate his belly crawling ways because she's just as big of a monster. Their unique brands of awfulness complete each other.

Interesting perspective. Good way to think about, really. By being together they have saved two other nice and happy people from a lot of unpleasantness

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I like Munn because she drains Fraudgers powers

I'll respond with my traditional Bears fan greeting:

Fuck you

Interesting perspective. Good way to think about, really. By being together they have saved two other nice and happy people from a lot of unpleasantness

Et tu squicken?

This heel turn won't be forgotten!

Outside of one fluky year, the Bucs are historically the worst franchise in the history of the National Football League.

#groverfacts
#notonemorenounorverb

Remember that time the Panthers had the Super Bowl won and then fucked it up?
Oh, sorry. I guess I need to be specific.

Here's a picture of Carolina winning the championship and Cam hoisting the trophy:

This is fuckery

But this is too far.

Reported to Xia for personal insults. Enjoy your ban

:jnc

I love y'all

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 8s8 seconds ago
QB Robert Griffin III had dinner with Jets officials last night, and is meeting with the team again today at the facility, per sources.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Can't confirm if it's real or not but just saw something pop up on my feed saying Martavis Bryant might be suspended for the year?

Rapoport is saying that's his first offense?

Steroids/HGH?

EDIT: Oh I think he's referring to another guy on twitter reporting it first

Top Bottom