• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

jbug617

Banned
I got a dog.

congrats. start planning the Halloween costume
th

ampere

Division already off to its traditional Great Start. Can't wait for it ending with the other tradition where every team that makes the playoffs bounces out as soon as possible afuckinggain :')((((

Godslay

Banned
Wonder if we'll all look back on the Steelers O and one day say they could have been great.

Had they not been hurt or suspended.

MechDX

I am here to lean on for Steelers GAF if they need someones shoulder to cry on. I too know the feeling of having a pot smoking thug on my team.

#ThugLife

Striker

Wonder if we'll all look back on the Steelers O and one day say they could have been great.

Had they not been hurt or suspended.
Shit happens!

Not like they had their star receiver pop himself in the leg with a gun while the team is 11-1 and on their way to another Super Bowl. Or their star defensive player blow his hand off with fireworks.

MechDX

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 18m18 minutes ago
Jerrell Freeman deal with #Bears undoubtedly raised some eyebrows inside #Colts building. Same deal they offered him before free agency.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Lardarius Green and DHB signings suddenly make a ton of sense.

Still don't get why guys put their careers in jeopardy like that.

All he had to do was not smoke marijuana for two years and he'd have gotten $10M/yr, easy. Now he won't even collect the $400k he was scheduled to get.

Top Bottom