• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

bionic77

Ez Perm, Slo a few weeks I think
Damn.

I am probably not far behind him. Going by how many Pats fans or sympathizers are mods here I think we will be together soon eznark!

I am going to draw an anime picture of two whores wearing Packers and Bears jerseys with bunny ears or whatever the fuck they wear making out in his honor. Its what Ez would have wanted...

BigAT is also buried with Jimmy Hoffa.
Holy shit. Mods are not fucking around. They really want to get rid of all sports on this forum.

If you a Trump fan, you can go back

We're full
Steelers fans are voting D.

Only the Pats team and their fans are considering Trump...

Our flock has been destroyed. A war was lost. And old men weep at the sight of an unmanned John Deere Tractor.

Visions of Vike Bikes, the turnpike, and stolen pills once captured the imagination of many.

All disturbed and eviscerated before their natural expiration. Sold and abused, they disappear in the distance. Never to be heard from again.
You're a weird boy my friend.

Fantomex

I'm watching the 30 for 30 doc on the 85 Bears and a few things pop out to me as someone who knows very little about NFL history and is a casual Vikings fan:

Any other good NFL docs on Netflix that I can learn more about NFL history?

The best one:

UKHJnrm.png

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Damn.

I am probably not far behind him. Going by how many Pats fans or sympathizers are mods here I think we will be together soon eznark!

Your ban history isn't as extensive it would seem, so until someone gives you a perm warning you should be fine unless you do something particularly egregious.

Holy shit. Mods are not fucking around. They really want to get rid of all sports on this forum.

Over my dead body!

If thiat statement comes back to haunt me, so be it. lol :(

Anyhoo, just read this for a summary and let's move on:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=197512805#post197512805

Duxxy3

Well Browns fans just take some comfort in the old saying...

"You can't make an omelette without burning down the whole house"

bionic77

We have plenty of racists in PA.

Most of them live in the middle of the state.

I want to say that they are Pats fans but they are generally weird and don't have any flags of teams on their lawns. Usually it is something treasonous about Obama or something about abortion. Pretty sure like Brady that most of them are fans of trump but thankfully I have not been that way for awhile...

I have driven through the center of PA a few times and I think it would make a great horror story about a lawyer with an Obama sticker on his car who gets stranded on one of those roads. As an added bonus for the movie they have no cell phone service and they barely even have McDonalds. It truly is hell...

bionic77

Your ban history isn't as extensive it would seem, so until someone gives you a perm warning you should be fine unless you do something particularly egregious.

Over my dead body!

If thiat statement comes back to haunt me, so be it. lol :(

Anyhoo, just read this for a summary and let's move on:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=197512805#post197512805
I have been banned 3 times that I can recall. Two of them were for shitting on the Pats. The other time I got banned was for saying something about racist people not getting to control the debate and language about fried chicken.

I won't be surprised if I get a perm for calling the Pats cheaters.

You are one of the good ones Xia. Look out for us!

Duxxy3

I have been banned 3 times that I can recall. Two of them were for shitting on the Pats. The other time I got banned was for saying something about racist people not getting to control the debate and language about fried chicken.

I won't be surprised if I get a perm for calling the Pats cheaters.

You are one of the good ones Xia. Look out for us!

Pats are the best. Brady is a wonderful person. Belichick>Lombardi.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
jonessign-thumb-031016.jpg

Jones said he's looking forward to catching passes from Matthew Stafford this fall.

"I know what kind of quarterback that the team has in him and I’ve obviously seen him, I’ve played against him," Jones said. "I’ve seen him come down to the wire with us in 2013, so ... I just know the type of player he is and I know he can sling it."

that-s-my-quarterback-o.gif

Remember Marvin Jones picked the Lions over Tom Brady, Andy Dalton because of the "opportunities" for success even though other teams were trying to sign him.

Props to the Bengals for drafting well these past 5 years and building a nice roster.

XiaNaphryz

Wait, what?

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-ev...-Stadium/b0b05f76-a7da-417b-a5e4-bd9da4ea7cc9

While the Redskins don’t have an exact location of where they’d like to build their next stadium, the team has unveiled a model of what it could look like.

The Redskins have hired world-renowned Danish architecture firm Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG), who showed the proposed stadium to “60 Minutes,” planning to air a feature about the company this Sunday.

The image above, released by CBS, shows a slightly transparent wave-like structure surrounded by a moat for kayakers along with parks and bridges for tailgaters and fans.

“When I started studying architecture people would say, you know, ‘Can you tell me why all modern buildings are so boring?’…People had this idea that in the good old days architecture had…ornament and little towers and spires and gargoyles and today, it just becomes very practical,” said Ingels in a statement released by the show. “Tailgating becomes a picnic in the park.”.

67MYvhr.jpg

uwl1pTR.jpg

Duxxy3

“When I started studying architecture people would say, you know, ‘Can you tell me why all modern buildings are so boring?’

Probably because those boring buildings are structurally sound.

Damn structurally sound buildings!

XiaNaphryz

How many strikes do I get? I have one blemish on my record, albeit a pretty big one. Am I on "perm warning?" or does time heal?

If your most recent ban didn't mention a perm warning, you're fine. In your case though, you do have one. And yeah, that was a pretty big blemish. :p

Why is that dude surfing on a moat. Why are there waves in a moat. Why is there a beach next to the moat.

Whoever's building this does know that it's only hot for like one month in the NE during the football season right?

Why is that dude surfing on a moat. Why are there waves in a moat. Why is there a beach next to the moat.

Whoever's building this does know that it's only hot for like one month in the NE during the football season right?

The bigger question is who are these people rollerskating/blading...what year is it?

bionic77

If your most recent ban didn't mention a perm warning, you're fine. In your case though, you do have one. And yeah, that was a pretty big blemish. :p
Speaking of ez I seem to recall people talking to the mods which helped bring Larry back from the dead. I think he got a perm initially too.

Any chance eznark can come back and play too? Or do we have to wait for the weird Brewers alt that only posts about baseball, football, and mowing the lawn?

I promise that Eznark will behave himself and follow the rules now. And I vouch the accounts of every single Pats fan on it. Thats how much I believe in ez.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh my god that picture is amazing.

Random people repelling off the side! Some dude surfing! It has its own beach!

Fucking rollerblades! Didn't even know people still used those in 2016!

edit: ButtsaKonka gets it

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Speaking of ez I seem to recall people talking to the mods which helped bring Larry back from the dead. I think he got a perm initially too.

Any chance eznark can come back and play too? Or do we have to wait for the weird Brewers alt that only posts about baseball, football, and mowing the lawn?

I promise that Eznark will behave himself and follow the rules now. And I vouch the accounts of every single Pats fan on it. Thats how much I believe in ez.

I feel like you'd be setting yourself up for your own perm if you vouched for ez.

Ez said it best after coming back from a ban "can't stop, won't stop"

bionic77

I feel like you'd be setting yourself up for your own perm if you vouched for ez.

Ez said it best after coming back from a ban "can't stop, won't stop"
I think you are wrong.

And I am willing to bet the account of every Pats fan to prove how much I believe in ez.

Me and ez can still do great things.

Give us another chance to be together GAF.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
We have plenty of racists in PA.

Most of them live in the middle of the state.

I want to say that they are Pats fans but they are generally weird and don't have any flags of teams on their lawns. Usually it is something treasonous about Obama or something about abortion. Pretty sure like Brady that most of them are fans of trump but thankfully I have not been that way for awhile...

I have driven through the center of PA a few times and I think it would make a great horror story about a lawyer with an Obama sticker on his car who gets stranded on one of those roads. As an added bonus for the movie they have no cell phone service and they barely even have McDonalds. It truly is hell...

Yup, that sounds like Pennsyltucky.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think you are wrong.

And I am willing to bet the account of every Pats fan to prove how much I believe in ez.

Me and ez can still do great things.

Give us another chance to be together GAF.

We need you to make a twitter account. Y'know, just in case.

XiaNaphryz

Oh god. It pisses me off when a team can't get their damn field right. Houston was a death trap. San Francisco still is.

What makes it worse is that Candlestick was even more difficult to maintain a good field on, and even then the grounds crew was able to keep it together. Aside from whenever it rained of course.

Welcome back Bionic. How you feel seeing Showtime coaching against each other last night? Michael Cooper needs to land a coaching spot somewhere.

Top Bottom