• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Godslay

Banned
CJ probably gone, but as of tonight no decision has been made. They can swing the cap to make it work.

TroyRenck: Deadline to match #Dolphins offer sheet to CJ is 2 pm Tuesday. Just talked to person in the know who said no decision has been made yet

ampere

Man, I just spent hours upon hours on some database problem for a job application's "test" and it was something simple and stupid.

#feelindumb

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Time to make things right.

#freeTom #givebackthepicks #foramerica

salute1457975650.jpg

Godslay

Banned
It was just counting the number of unique orders per customer in a sales database. Apparently you can use the DISTINCT modifier to filter duplicates which I didn't realize

Interesting.

At least from the sounds of it they let you do it on your own time. The fun part is doing that crap on a whiteboard, off the top of your head, under pressure.

ampere

Interesting.

At least from the sounds of it they let you do it on your own time. The fun part is doing that crap on a whiteboard, off the top of your head, under pressure.

Yeah, stuff like this is definitely harder in an interview setting. This is supposed to see if I like/am any good at the software they use to see if it's worth interviewing me

Top Bottom