• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

According to 31 teams, Steelers fans can suck it! You all are the whiniest fans in football. Whawah, he hits our players too hard. Your team has the dirtiest players in history. Hines Ward played the knockout game on the field, if your head was turned and your hands down, you got a Helmet in the chin from him.

Now you guys whine about everything cause your teams getting old and your coach sucks. Since Steelers have a big fan base (that somehow includes Mexico) the NFL is making the Bengals and Burfict its heel (wrestling term).

He's right you know.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fox Marvel is the best Marvel

fantastic-four-character-poster-banner.jpg

Tom Penny

How do round about tell a VP that they are an idiot for asking you to research something because it is not logical without actually saying it?

The way I judge how good the Vikings are is by checking the comments section on any Viking related article.

When they are bad you get a handful of Packers shitposters taking light jabs.

My god the comments right now on an article about trying to resign our guard Harris are delicious. Almost half of them are full on troll-mode Eznark Packer fans.

Line_HTX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago

Browns announced Alec Scheiner is stepping away fromposition as President of Cleveland Browns as of March 31, 2016.

BWONG!!

E: Will remain consultant the rest of the year.

MechDX

With 2 early firsts with would be a slam dunk. Funny you mention Howie as the Texans GM. Sam Hienke the 76ers GM got his start with the Texans.

Watt would warrant a lot more than one first round pick. Printer asked a hypothetical question and I have him the same in turn.

Top Bottom