• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

10th loss for them when entering the 4th with a lead. Only Philly has more.

actually

Ccr7b9dWwAEZCDr.jpg:large

I see the Phins are already trying to restructure his deal for cap relief. Why go down that road like DET and DAL have done, leading to cap hell? Admit the mistake and leave the contract as is, and move on when they can

The restructure clause is already written into his contract but I agree just take the hit now, this team is so stupid

They better sign him especially since we probably won't keep OV

ampere

10th loss for them when entering the 4th with a lead. Only Philly has more.

Poor late game performances in 3 of the last 4 games sounds like choking to me! Westbrook's decision making in particular seems to go completely out of whack in those situations as of late.

Then of course there was this hilarity last night:

https://i.imgur.com/DDEBE6rl.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Ah, yea that's some disappointment. Kinda like the Giants in football this year

[quote="Ninja Scooter, post: 197546657"][img]http://abload.de/img/n3ds_metroidprimeff_ss3ujm.png[img]

In 2016.[/QUOTE]

Yea I wish I hadn't clicked that thread... so much disappointment

MechDX

If anyone from Ravens GAF needs support after this latest Suggs thuggery feel free to pm me to talk. I know that NFL team thug life now

So watching the republician debate last night I came to the realization that Howie Roseman is the Marco Rubbio of GMs.

Howie:

howie-roseman-kirby-lee.jpg

Marco:

marco_rubio2-620x412.jpg

squicken

I really thought Andre Johnson would help the Colts, but he was brutal. There was a time I thought he was going to be a borderline HoFer, but no way now. He needed a couple of decent years

I still think those last couple of years with Schoob and Yates killed a lot of his drive

MechDX

I really thought Andre Johnson would help the Colts, but he was brutal. There was a time I thought he was going to be a borderline HoFer, but no way now. He needed a couple of decent years

I still think those last couple of years with Schoob and Yates killed a lot of his drive

He had multiple chances to walk and he didn't. His ass basically quit in 2014 , no excuses. Signed with Colts out of spite no matter what he says

I have no sympathy for him

He never had a chance playing with one of the worst stable of QBs in modern history.

He should get HoF consideration if you consider what he had to overcome.

Line_HTX

I am sorry Andre, but bye, Bitch.

The kids still love your Xmas shopping presents for them every year though.

MechDX

Lance Z talking this morning that the Texans interest in Osweiler is very real. In Brocks defense he would do better to talk to them before signing with Denver to max their offer. Broncos could be in trouble though if the Texans "wow" him since they have the cap space available and Denver doesn't right now.

I personally don't want him

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
According to Vontaze Burfict, the inflammatory words that Joey Porter said to him on the field were,
"I really respect your game."
Too bad the gutter cats #1 fan is permed.

Dolphins working with Miller on a deal, now just need to keep Wake, make sure OV is gone and don't spend on old FA and focus on rebuilding the roster through the draft....

2/5 ain't bad I guess...

Hindl

Suggs thing doesn't sound like a huge deal football-wise. Is the NFL going to care about this?

Edit: Maybe leaving the scene of an accident could cause a response

“There’s a couple, like, Ahman Green, the running back from the Green Bay Packers, he’s in it. And C.T. Fletcher is like this bodybuilder muscle-guru from Compton, this awesome guy. He’s amazing, and he’s in it,” Snyder says. “And then there’s just a lot of these Easter Eggs in the Director’s Cut that I think are gonna be fun for everyone.”

I wonder who Ahmen Green is going to play in Batman Vs. Superman?

According to Vontaze Burfict, the inflammatory words that Joey Porter said to him on the field were,
"I really respect your game."
Too bad the gutter cats #1 fan is permed.
According to 31 teams, Steelers fans can suck it! You all are the whiniest fans in football. Whawah, he hits our players too hard. Your team has the dirtiest players in history. Hines Ward played the knockout game on the field, if your head was turned and your hands down, you got a Helmet in the chin from him.

Now you guys whine about everything cause your teams getting old and your coach sucks. Since Steelers have a big fan base (that somehow includes Mexico) the NFL is making the Bengals and Burfict its heel (wrestling term).

According to 31 teams, Steelers fans can suck it! You all are the whiniest fans in football. Whawah, he hits our players too hard. Your team has the dirtiest players in history. Hines Ward played the knockout game on the field, if your head was turned and your hands down, you got a Helmet in the chin from him.

Now you guys whine about everything cause your teams getting old and your coach sucks. Since Steelers have a big fan base (that somehow includes Mexico) the NFL is making the Bengals and Burfict its heel (wrestling term).

Oh please, just shut the fuck up. You guys have been whining since the fucking 80s. Your franchise blows.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

loloololooololollol

Do you want to be the new number one whining gutter cat fan? There's a recently created opening. You have to post more often, though.

Top Bottom