• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

squicken

Why is there so much hand wringing about replacing Alex Mack? The Browns drafted his replacement in the first round last year for that very eventuality.

MechDX

#Browns DT Armonty Bryant suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2016 regular season for violating the NFL policy on PEDs

In your weekly Clevland being the Browns news......

When the Bronco's cut him and can't try to reclaim his part of his signing bonus. Although if I remember correctly there wasn't much of a signing bonus.

I don't think there was one. The whole thing was guaranteed every year he played as long as he passed the physicals. I'm beginning to wonder if he gets cut before he makes his decision. Elway can't be crazy enough to keep Manning after last season, can he?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think the Broncos will have to do something before fa starts. They need that money to sign Brock among others.

Scheiner gone? Yes!!! Thank you god. Byebitch.gif

Also seeing Eli Apple getting that bullshit leads me to believe that the Falcons were a mistake and nothing but trash.

Oh and Suggs got arrested and y'all will sign Trent Truck..

Grinchsmiling.gif

#Browns DT Armonty Bryant suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2016 regular season for violating the NFL policy on PEDs

In your weekly Clevland being the Browns news......
Well.. Our the door with Johnny possibly. Shame.. He was a good player.

Scheiner gone? Yes!!! Thank you god. Byebitch.gif

Also seeing Eli Apple getting that bullshit leads me to believe that the Falcons were a mistake and nothing but trash.

Oh and Suggs got arrested and y'all will sign Trent Truck..

Grinchsmiling.gif

Well.. Our the door with Johnny possibly. Shame.. He was a good player.

Brown fans happy? Must be the off-season.

squicken

Now that I know which team I am cheering for I have started catching up on FA and the draft. It's mind boggling the Dolphins are letting Miller and Vernon go. Both are still young and exactly the kind of guys they should have locked up before they ever got to FA. Somehow Tannebaum totally botched all of that and gained All the Power in Miami

God be with you, Phins bros. Gonna be a rough stretch

Good. We can get each other through the sadness as well as with Diablo.

DbBZ3tc.gif

Now that I know which team I am cheering for I have started catching up on FA and the draft. It's mind boggling the Dolphins are letting Miller and Vernon go. Both are still young and exactly the kind of guys they should have locked up before they ever got to FA. Somehow Tannebaum totally botched all of that and gained All the Power in Miami

Good riddance to OV, he's no bueno, at least not at that price and they are trying to sign Miller, I have faith that they will
;_;

MechDX

Cheering for the Dolphins? RIP Trejo

Spinluck

The Colts might have the most exaggerated O-line problem in the league. It's bad but it's not that bad. More like lower middle of the pack bad.

Teams like the Pats and Seahawks had far worse O-lines but were able to draw up excellent scheming and QB play to negate it.

We also went through 5 QBs, and a lot of Luck's woes were due to injuries that anyone could have sustained behind any o-line. He was the most hit QB in the league up until last year, but not all of that is solely on the o-line. Pep Hamilton calling deep ins and post, and shit in the face of massive blitzes for one...

Anyway, the line isn't the worst in the league but my god is it shit in the interior. We get that sorted then improve our run blocking and screen blocking, and we could see a pretty big improvement. Upgrading the o-line is more about becoming an elite offense than protecting Luck, even though both are pretty high on the list. He can't be on his back after every play, but he also needs to rev up that internal clock.

Pagano and Grigson said they're set at 2 of the 5 positions... Guess there's a lot of work to be done.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The way I judge how good the Vikings are is by checking the comments section on any Viking related article.

When they are bad you get a handful of Packers shitposters taking light jabs.

My god the comments right now on an article about trying to resign our guard Harris are delicious. Almost half of them are full on troll-mode Eznark Packer fans.

You should read comments on MLive or PrideOfDetroit.

Packers, Vikings and Bears fans usually don't come and troll and it's constant infighting amongst Lions fans whether it's about Stafford, former GM Martin Mayhew, Coach Caldwell, what position we should draft etc.

It's usually split 50/50 amongst the optimists (and there's a lot to be optimistic about) and Lions fans who think the franchise will always suck.

MechDX

John McClain just stated that the Texans interest in Osweiler is real and that Brocks agent, Jimmy Sexton , won't sign a deal with Denver until he sees what else is out there.

Houston could really mess up the Broncos plans if they throw some stupid number out there. Osweiler has all the leverage since the Broncos don't really have any other QBs on the roster.

John McClain just stated that the Texans interest in Osweiler is real and that Brocks agent, Jimmy Sexton , won't sign a deal with Denver until he sees what else is out there.

Houston could really mess up the Broncos plans if they throw some stupid number out there. Osweiler has all the leverage since the Broncos don't really have any other QBs on the roster.

V0cZG5v.jpg

Believe.

Never bet against Elway.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
There's nothing better for having a semi-legit reason to go to the pub and get drunk before 10 in the morning.

Alcoholism is great!

:jakngrover

Wrestler, Lions fan Kevin Nash: Man on Mars before Lions make Super Bowl

http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lio...-man-on-mars-before-lions-make-the-super-bowl

Interview with Kevin Nash for WrassleGAF. This is what I'm taking about when I say there is about 50% of Lions fans who will just never believe.

Need some gifs stat

staffordbust.gif

There's nothing better for having a semi-legit reason to go to the pub and get drunk before 10 in the morning.

Alcoholism is great!

It has it's perks.

I'm too young to die. Take DM instead!

DM has lost all feeling and hope in his life.. Not a worthy death.

Wow. RBH needs to get his team under control!!!

Disrespect is supposed to be confined to this thread
Agreed.. Disrespecting Buckeye great Eli Apple..

Chuck.. I'm so happy.. Yet fuck.. Next year is going to suck ass..

Top Bottom