• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

:jakngrover

staffordbust.gif
:jnc

squicken

squicken, you tryin to wake up at 7:30 EST in the morning tomorrow to watch Arsenal continue their annual collapse?

I still believe! There's no dominant team this year and things are far from decided. But I think they will lament that loss to bread's Swans for a long time

e: Kingsman or San Andreas?
e2: mech and narag say Kingsman, Good enough for me!

cdyhybrid

I didn't get sick. Probably still not going to hit up Chipotle a bunch though. It's alright, but I don't get all the hype.

MechDX

Condon: Broncos will “have to make a move” before March 8

It’s possible there’s no retirement coming next week either, even though Manning’s $19 million base salary for 2016 becomes guaranteed on March 9.

“There’s a time when the contract becomes guaranteed, so they’ll just have to make a move before then,” agent Tom Condon told Dan Sileo of The Mighty 1090 in San Diego on Friday. “He’s completely aware of the guarantee obligation from the club on a date certain, and he knows that there has to be some accommodation prior to that.”

Sounds like Peyton is calling out the Broncos to draw first

In today's game big QBs are really highly valued. Rothlisberger gets his knee broken in half, Cam flips over an SUV and they are back on the field in two weeks.

Meanwhile my boy can play like Brett Favre but his collar bone snaps like a kit kat

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016...icks-gone-i-could-see-rg3-in-a-49ers-uniform/

ESPN’s John Clayton went on 95.7 The Game in the Bay Area Thursday indicated Griffin could be a candidate to compete for a roster spot with San Francisco if Kaepernick leaves after his representatives requested a trade during the scouting combine.

“As far as RG3, clearly if Kaepernick’s gone, I could see RG3 in a 49er uniform because I think that would be his first choice even if they do draft a quarterback at number seven,” Clayton said.

“RG3 could end up as a fall back to the Rams. He could compete maybe for a back up job in Kansas City, maybe compete for the starting job in Buffalo. But I think the number one choice for him would be to go to San Francisco if Kaepernick’s gone.”

The appeal of San Francisco from Griffin’s standpoint is understandable. His skill set would fit with new head coach Chip Kelly’s offense and expectations would be far lower than what he experienced with Washington.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

So the Dolphin cheerleaders are going to Latin American to find more cheerleaders and they managed to select 6 from Brazil

Here are the finalist

Thought I'd share...since it's dead and all

Don't get me wrong, they are not bad looking... But seriously, that's the best you can do with Brazil at your disposal?

Top Bottom