• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Never understood that.

A bigger back is not necessarily better in short yardage.

Derrick Henry is enormous but he's awful in short yardage. Danny Woodhead is tiny, but he's great if you need a yard.

A banger then. Someone who is good in short yardage situations. CJ gets stuffed a lot.

Fantomex

If you want to root for the Rams next year might I suggest the Eagles. We have noted Rams Bradford, Givens, and Mcleod already with more to follow i'm sure.

I'm gonna defer for now, but I really like the Eagles Unis.

Since we're fam I'll let you pay for me and chris

I'll pay for Chris, but you have no kids, wife or girlfriend. You should be paying for all of us.

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 4m4 minutes ago
Ravens Release S Will Hill

http://bit.ly/254DQy4
#Ravens #NFL

Ramsnation will take him.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hey MRSA is back

I guess that whole "resistant" part really is true.

I always thought Fantomex was a Dolphins fan for some reason.

Fantomex

You definitely seem like a good guy so we would love to have you in Eagles gaf.

v2hNEB8eSYayY1B6G0Hq_Tom%20Hanks%20Shoot%20Em%20Up.gif

Hey MRSA is back

We finally got the rams back, and my fam pressured too hard. But in the end, my heart must go on.

squicken

I'm not sure I want to cheer for a Kroenke team anymore. He's a jerk and isn't committed to winning. But there's no point in cheering for any EPL team that can't win the league, so that leaves like 4 other options

Fantomex

I'm not sure I want to cheer for a Kroenke team anymore. He's a jerk and isn't committed to winning. But there's no point in cheering for any EPL team that can't win the league, so that leaves like 4 other options

Squicken, I want to assure you that you leave this Rams team in good hands. You are entrusting this team to a man who already is a seasoned veteran in 7-9 and 9-7 seasons. I also have extensive knowledge in familiarity with an inept owner. Bad coaching? I had Philbin and Cam Cameron as coaches for my previous team, I'll be able to adapt immediately. Farewell my friend. May I recommend some teams on the upswing? Carolina, Kansas City and maybe Seattle. Godspeed squicken.

Squicken, I want to assure you that you leave this Rams team in good hands. You are entrusting this team to a man who already is a seasoned veteran in 7-9 and 9-7 seasons. I also have extensive knowledge in familiarity with an inept owner. Bad coaching? I had Philbin and Cam Cameron as coaches for my previous team, I'll be able to adapt immediately. Farewell my friend. May I recommend some teams on the upswing? Carolina, Kansas City and maybe Seattle. Godspeed squicken.

My good friend squicken knows better then to jump to an Andy Reid coached team.

A lot of big price horses coming in especially in the feature race. Any famous food trucks there?

The two I recognized were the the grilled cheese truck (soo good) and the slammin sliders (didn't try it), there was another hot dog one (that was also really good) but I can't recall the name, plus a few others I don't remember.

Yeah I'll try to make it to one of the bigger races but school will dictate that.

MRSA

Banned
I'll pay for Chris, but you have no kids, wife or girlfriend. You should be paying for all of us.

Hey you asshole I know Chris is Messican but he got no kids, wife, or a girlfriend either you racist.

Hey MRSA is back

Hello wienku my dearest friend. Remember to wash your hands to stop the spread of infection!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Are the 2016 Browns the Least Talented Team in Modern NFL History?

Yes, the Browns may add Colin Kaepernick, and they pick second and 32nd in the upcoming draft. But some rookies and a baggage-laden veteran will only improve the situation slightly. The Browns are shockingly weak at just about every position on the depth chart.

So are they the least talented team in modern NFL history?

The 2008 Lions were the only team ever to finish a season 0-16.

The 1992 Patriots finished 2-14 and were in the midst of an ownership boondoggle that kept them at the bottom of the standings for half a decade.

Receivers: The star of the group is 30-year-old tight end Gary Barnidge, who spent six seasons as a backup. Career No. 2 receiver Brian Hartline is the No. 1 receiver, with the crispy remains of Dwayne Bowe and tiny 30-year-old Andrew Hawkins high on the depth chart. Terrelle Pryor and Josh Gordon are still around for the wishful thinkers.

Front seven: The big names include Karlos Dansby, a 34-year-old coming off a so-so year; Paul Kruger, a 30-year-old pass-rusher who had 2.5 sacks in 2015; Mingo, a former first-round pick who rarely plays; Danny Shelton, a promising defensive tackle prospect who struggled as a rookie; and Desmond Bryant, a 30-year-old who notched a career-high six sacks last year. The Browns allowed over 2,000 rushing yards and generated just 29 sacks last season and have not upgraded so far this offseason.

Verdict: It's close, but the 2008 Lions were more talented than the 2016 Browns, by virtue of their receiving corps and the fact that all of those Buccaneers acquisitions at least represented a comprehensible (if mishandled) plan to improve the team.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...the-least-talented-team-in-modern-nfl-history

I wasn't going to post this article out of respect to my Browns brethren but after the release of Karlos Dansby and Dwayne Bowe you have to wonder what the hell the franchise is doing.

It goes by a position to position breakdown of the Browns and compares them to some all time bad teams like the 2008 Lions. And looking at the Browns roster they may be worse than the 2008 Lions at this point which is ridiculous.

Are they purposely tanking for the 2017 draft, if so for who?

The NFL should step in at some point because ownership doesn't seem to give any fucks about the franchise.

MechDX

Ravens' S Will Hill has been suspended 10 games for violating NFL's substance abuse policy, league sources @caplannfl and me.

There it is.gif

Ravens culture

Line_HTX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 4m4 minutes ago

OFFICIAL: #Texans have signed S Antonio Allen.

Welcome to Houston! #WeAreTexans

CdstutWWIAIXYi4.jpg:large

Ravens' S Will Hill has been suspended 10 games for violating NFL's substance abuse policy, league sources @caplannfl and me.

There it is.gif

Ravens culture

Dude is dumber than a bag of rocks. If you ever wondered why the Giants got tired of his schtick despite his talent. I should visit BBI and see how many of the same Giants fans are still bitching about Reese letting him go.

Draxal

Dude is dumber than a bag of rocks. If you ever wondered why the Giants got tired of his schtick despite his talent. I should visit BBI and see how many of the same Giants fans are still bitching about Reese letting him go.

Gotta post that pic of his old Gata twitter account.

But to be fair to Giants fans, Craig Dahl.

Top Bottom