• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

jmdajr

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 4m4 minutes ago

OFFICIAL: #Texans have signed S Antonio Allen.

Welcome to Houston! #WeAreTexans

CdstutWWIAIXYi4.jpg:large

Hopefully he like...actually does stuff.

MechDX

Kave and BG all excited. Do they realize they just signed Rahim Moore?

Rahim "I play safety but I aint hitiing shit" Moore?

Rahim "Ole motherfucker" Moore?

Fantomex

I don't understand anything going on or what people are saying

Sir, did you catch the professional football contest on television last night?
No, I didn't.
It was most exhilarating. The Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. The Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong pigskin ball through a big "H". It was a ripping victory.
Son, and I'm just going to tell you this one time. You want to keep working here, stay off the drugs.
Yes, sir.

Colasante

Chris Long deal is 1 year for about $2M.

Damn, that's a great deal. Hopefully his lack of production the past two years were injury-related and not indicative of his play falling off a cliff. If Long pans out and one of Grissom/Flowers/Johnson breaks out, the DE rotation should be more than good enough.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sir, did you catch the professional football contest on television last night?
No, I didn't.
It was most exhilarating. The Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. The Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong pigskin ball through a big "H". It was a ripping victory.
Son, and I'm just going to tell you this one time. You want to keep working here, stay off the drugs.
Yes, sir.

Funniest_Memes_hooray-he-s-kicked-the-ball-now_2572.jpeg

Arsenal is down 1-5 and now they start attacking "We got them right where we want them!"

The thing about Arsenal is that they always try to walk it in

Are the 2016 Browns the Least Talented Team in Modern NFL History?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...the-least-talented-team-in-modern-nfl-history

I wasn't going to post this article out of respect to my Browns brethren but after the release of Karlos Dansby and Dwayne Bowe you have to wonder what the hell the franchise is doing.

It goes by a position to position breakdown of the Browns and compares them to some all time bad teams like the 2008 Lions. And looking at the Browns roster they may be worse than the 2008 Lions at this point which is ridiculous.

Are they purposely tanking for the 2017 draft, if so for who?

The NFL should step in at some point because ownership doesn't seem to give any fucks about the franchise.

Jacksonville was in the same position a few years ago. What little talent they had, Dave Caldwell quickly got rid of. After some really good drafts, he has them of the verge of being a contender. Of course it all comes down to hitting on a quarterback in the draft.

Jacksonville was in the same position a few years ago. What little talent they had, Dave Caldwell quickly got rid of. After some really good drafts, he has them of the verge of being a contender. Of course it all comes down to hitting on a quarterback in the draft.
Same kind of thing happened to the raiders recently

Fantomex

This is Kas level analysis.

I could sit here and tell you about the adjustments Juve made going from a 4-3-3 to a 4-5-1 (rombo) once they had the lead. But it's easier to tell you that they moved Manduzic to play long ball and they parked the bus = Mourinho style.

Khedira is clownshoes. If you line him up, you are playing with fire. Pep made amazing adjustments and risked everything as he usually does. If you look at the team starting the 80th minute they were playing a 3-5-2 formation which could have easily gone Juve's way if they counterattacked and actually had aim.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Indeed.

Matthew+Stafford+2009+NFL+Draft+hhiNxlCtmgJl.jpg

MechDX

I want the Jags and Tacks to be more competitive and honestly hope they get their shit straight

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
DE Andre Branch is signing with the #Dolphins, source said.

How many defensive ends does one team need?

"Wheeling and dealing continues: Bears are trading TE Martellus Bennett to Patriots for draft-pick compensation, league sources tell ESPN." - @AdamSchefter

"Teams finalizing deal, but Chicago and New England are expected to swap mid-to-late round picks in exchange for Martellus Bennett."

Black Unicorn to the Pats.

Top Bottom