• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MechDX

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBVCvjobMH/

Nuke, Strong and Fuller at WR with Miller at RB?

giphy.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Wouldnt it be the opposite? If the worst team told you they didnt even want you I would think it would be crushing.

It would be like the ugliest chick in the bar turning you down.

He's a 34 year old LB. He knew it was coming. Like all players who willingly sign with the Browns, he did it for one last paycheck. Since Arizona decided they wanted to be competitive and win football games, Cleveland is the new "just give me my money and don't make me work too hard" destination.

Tom Penny

Wouldnt it be the opposite? If the worst team told you they didnt even want you I would think it would be crushing.

It would be like the ugliest chick in the bar turning you down.
A large portion of the moves teams make are for money and not always because they can't play. The Browns probably need the money to retain their free agents and bring in players.

All added to my shit list, actually shit book now. Fuck you guys, I'm taking line and going home.

Friend pls, let's play some Diablo this weekend instead.

He's a 34 year old LB. He knew it was coming. Like all players who willingly sign with the Browns, he did it for one last paycheck. Since Arizona decided they wanted to be competitive and win football games, Cleveland is the new "just give me my money and don't make me work too hard" destination.

It's when you're traded to the browns that's gotta hurt.

A large portion of the moves teams make are for money and not always because they can't play. The Browns probably need the money to retain their free agents and bring in players.

Damn Browns are only $16m under the cap now. They better cut some more guys just to be safe.

Top Bottom