• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

squicken

Eagles got Givens? He's probably a guy who will battle for a roster spot. His rookie year he was something else. Had a big catch in several games in a row, then got hurt. He's a linear speed guy. Not much in the open field. Had some attitude issues if I remember right, but hopefully he's grown up

bionic77

The Steelers really need to hire a better team of doctors to help our players not test positive for banned substances.

It was always my understanding that with any help and discipline it was almost impossible to test positive for these tests.

This stupid suspension ruined the offseason. I don't even get to dream of a championship this year. The NFL took that away from me!

Striker

Why did BAL release Hill?

GIants won't bring him back, nor would I suspect Hill has interest in returning.

Suspension looming?

How many total do they have?

My god the Broncos are going to have $82M in cap next year?

No players though.
Von Miller's deal incoming, will be monstrous. Still though, like OAK and JAC, no franchise caliber QB contract to ante up the billing.

Being released by the Browns must feel so freeing.

Karlos Dansby earlier today...

tumblr_m7pu48wMFD1rzhjqmo1_500.gif

Having just crawled through a pipe of shit makes this even more appropriate

MRSA

Banned
The Steelers really need to hire a better team of doctors to help our players not test positive for banned substances.

It was always my understanding that with any help and discipline it was almost impossible to test positive for these tests.

This stupid suspension ruined the offseason. I don't even get to dream of a championship this year. The NFL took that away from me!

Have you started Fire Emblem yet friend?

MechDX

Ian Kenyon ‏@IanKenyonNFL 3m3 minutes ago
Only reason i can think of is maybe Ravens learned of (another) off-field incident with Will Hill that isn't public yet. But i don't know.

And with that tweet this one:

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 33s33 seconds ago
Report: Several Teams Interested In Greg Hardy, Could Get A Two-Year Deal

http://bit.ly/254Cun8 #NFL

Its Cole from BR though

Someone will give Bowe another chance
No doubt. The thing with Bowe is he was on pettines shit list so he wasn't played, it was a strange situation. Players skills don't usually just drop of the face of the earth.

The sad thing about this is that I'm losing a good fantasy football team name. R.i.p the 9 million dollar man

MechDX

Kimberley A. MartinVerified account ‏@KMart_LI 10m10 minutes ago
#Jets FA S Antonio Allen is signing w/ the #Texans, per source (as @JasonLaCanfora said.)

No more 2012 picks remain on the #NYJ

Damn @ bolded. I thought our 2013 draft was bad

Just need to keep Bell, Ben and Brown healthy and they will be good. The rotation of Wheaton, Bey and Coates will be fine and I'm excited to see what Green brings to the table. The D still needs help though.

Duxxy3

Putting CJ behind a good offensive line could be deadly. I could see him getting 1,500 yards in a season.

The Broncos could use a bigger back for short yardage though.

Never understood that.

A bigger back is not necessarily better in short yardage.

Derrick Henry is enormous but he's awful in short yardage. Danny Woodhead is tiny, but he's great if you need a yard.

Top Bottom