• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

So Manchester United officially died today. :(

Somehow still only the second most disappointing favorite team in 2016.

Duke still won tho :)

Don't think for a minute I didn't see Larry talking greasy about them on the other page

Fantomex

MfAKVuw.jpg

Is this how he's admitting Kendrick is #1?

Nah.... they are woth more money as a franchise but Jerry doesn't put out money like Allen. Allen has lost billions on random "lulz" investment. Jerry on the other hand treats the Cowboys like his baby. Allen just makes it rain all over the place cause he doesn't give any fucks.

Fair enough.

Don't think for a minute I didn't see Larry talking greasy about them on the other page

The question is.. What are you going to about it?

They ruined the Yale/UNCW matchup I had in my brackets.

Oh well, Yale will handle their business.

My Gf is probably gonna do some fish research in the Caribbean, so I'm probably gonna visit her there. No money left to visit LA next year :(

Still need to do the Boston trip as well to hang out with Act and Sanjuro :((. Not enough time and money right now.

Damn :(

Jerry Brown quipped that if Trump wins, California will build a wall to defend ourselves from the rest of the country!

I would be ok with that, we don't need anyone else anyways.

rando14

Snapchat is dope

Dutch sends me pics of bae and his lavish lifestyle

Act sends me pics of awesome food

Bread sends me videos of him and lunchbox on their boat

BG doesnt send me anything.......

Snapchat is dope

Dutch sends me pics of bae and his lavish lifestyle

Act sends me pics of awesome food

Bread sends me videos of him and lunchbox on their boat

BG doesnt send me anything.......

You used to send hospital stuff, But now it's just a one way relationship :(

Floyd, I can always send you my snapchat name if you want! I will send pictures of bae, my cat, my dog and other cool stuff.

rando14

Floyd, I can always send you my snapchat name if you want! I will send pictures of bae, my cat, my dog and other cool stuff.

I'm sorry man, I've been holed in the library most this semester, it's the worst semester of med school in general... life has been a big sack of shit!!

I will make it up to you this summer, I promise!!

Chris if u get Snapchat I can try to send nurse snaps BUT I cannot guarantee, I was not born and molded in the pervert lifestyle.....

Sure Dutch. That would be fine. I need to try and communicate with the future commissioner of the League and send you shirtless shots.

I have a snapchat...but don't use it at all, I'm more of a twitter person.

Twitter confuses me for some reason by looking at it. I tried setting up an account.. But I fucked up my name and never tried fixing it.

Send me all your snapchats!!!!

I'm sorry man, I've been holed in the library most this semester, it's the worst semester of med school in general... life has been a big sack of shit!!

Chris if u get Snapchat I can try to send nurse snaps BUT I cannot guarantee, I was not born and molded in the pervert lifestyle.....

Hmmm alright let me install again and I'll PM you my name.

Yall on that Snapchat grind?

Send me names, send me names

Where are my snaps.

I don't have snapchat but I work in a dog daycare so I imagine it could be pretty good...can you get baes on snapchat? If so I have been squandering opportunities..oh wait I already have a gf dammit nvm fuck that social media bullshit

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I know nothing about Basketball. I chose for my final two teams...

CU Boulder, my alma mater

Xavier, because I assume it's full of mutants.

Top Bottom