• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Okung signs with the Broncos.

Our O-line........

wmWkv5D.gif

"Sources tell me that OT Russell Okung is close to finalizing a 5-year deal with the Denver #Broncos worth $10.6M per year." - @JosinaAnderson

Got two 30 year olds at the top. So I guess that's what life is after the 20s. Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet I ain't ready for that.

Work has been slow, which is when I do like 90% of my posting.

Dolphins can't get any running backs..

Eh I'd rather draft one at this point.

YA DON'T NEED A RUN GAME WHEN YOU GOT A RYAN CANNONHILL BOI

/chris

He does alright

Okung signs with the Broncos.

Our O-line........

wmWkv5D.gif

I know the feeling bro :( *Hugs rando

Tom Penny

Bill in coaches heads...

The Ravens proposal would require an ineligible player (numbers 50-79 and 90-99) who goes into the game as an eligible receiver to “wear a jersey vest matching the team uniform, with an appropriate number for his eligible or ineligible status that has not already been assigned to another teammate.”
]

_woLf

that fucking realization that mark sanchez has a more valuable offensive line than your team

this sucks. hopefully with all that cap money we just saved we can bring in some meat to hopefully build SOMETHING that resembles an offensive line.

oh, also PAY MICHAEL BENNETT

Hasn't Okung's health been somewhat iffy lately?

Lately?

2010:

He was injured 6 games in his first NFL season high-ankle sprains on both ankles, but played well in the remaining 10.

2011:

Russell Okung started the first twelve games in the regular season for the Seattle Seahawks. On December 1, 2011, Okung suffered a season-ending injury late in Seattle's 31-14 victory over Philadelphia. Trent Cole flipped Okung over his back which resulted in Okung suffering a torn right pectoral muscle. He was put on Injury Reserve after the game.

2012:

Started 15 games. 2012 marked Okung's first season without missing consecutive games since entering the NFL in 2010.

2013:

Russell Okung started in only 8 games due to injury.

2014:

Okung started 14 games in the season.

2015:

Okung started in 13 games.

......I don't believe he's ever started and completed a full 16 game season since entering the NFL. I could be wrong.

None of you fuckers deserve to live in the beauty and splendor that is the northeast, may you all be cursed to live on the west coast, or even worse Las Vegas!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hasn't Okung's health been somewhat iffy lately?

Lately? I don't believe he's ever played a full season and he's coming off of shoulder surgery. Should've signed on in SF for some magic Chip juice.

E-

FV beat me, but he didn't have a witty punchline!

Jax contract with Kevin Beachum:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
#Jaguars signed LT Kelvin Beachum to a 1-yr, $4.5M deal… with a 4-year option worth $40M, source said. Creative with Beachum off an ACL

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Lately?

2010:

He was injured 6 games in his first NFL season high-ankle sprains on both ankles, but played well in the remaining 10

2011:

Russell Okung started the first twelve games in the regular season for the Seattle Seahawks. On December 1, 2011, Okung suffered a season-ending injury late in Seattle's 31-14 victory over Philadelphia. Trent Cole flipped Okung over his back which resulted in Okung suffering a torn right pectoral muscle. He was put on Injury Reserve after the game.

2013:

Russell Okung started in only 8 games due to injury

......I don't believe he's ever started and completed a full 16 game season since entering the NFL. I could be wrong....

Yeesh. So they sign an oft injured player to replace an oft injured player for more money.

logic.

Though I can't fault 2011, looked up the video and that was cheap shot.

Top Bottom