• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Tom Penny

I should be drinking Irish Whiskey but Scotch instead. I also didn't realize I saw an interesting sedan on the way home and it was apparently Hyundai Equus that has 430 HP under the hood.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I should be drinking Irish Whiskey but Scotch instead. I also didn't realize I saw an interesting sedan on the way home and it was apparently Hyundai Equus that has 430 HP under the hood.

Is that the 5.0L one? Such an atypical thing for an eastern auto manufacturer.

Tom Penny

Is that the 5.0L one? Such an atypical thing for an eastern auto manufacturer.

I dunno shit was tight. It had no emblems on it so I didn't know what the fuck it was. They must have know the big H symbol looks clown shoes on the back and removed it. Both models have 429 HP V8.

Godslay

Banned

My mother in law had an Equus.

Had reclining seats, auto window shades, and all sorts of crazy creature comforts.

I drove it around when I was visiting them. It was really beastly. Basically built out of Mercedes components iirc.

They sold it because the maintenance infrastructure wasn't there. Only a few dealerships were certified to deal with Equus at the time. Cool car though.

Antwon Blake to Titans.

Everybody hated him but I thought he got too much flack. Guy worked hard and while he missed a shit load of tackles he played half the year injured and still made plays. I wish him luck in Tennessee.

8cUSTtV.gif

We lost Garvin too. ILB was once a strength. Now there are holes all over the D. I hope the Steelers sign at least one free agent DE before the draft. Whatever happened to Jason Jones?

Already had my shots of JMo like a proper culture appropriator

My buddy from college introduced me to much better Irish Whiskey, shame I can't seem to find any around here

Godslay

Banned
Chrome scrolling is weird as hell now...

Still glad to see Okung protecting Sanchez's blindside and busting up holes for CJ.

MRSA

Banned
Drummettes are where its at

Aldon Smith can sign with anyone he wants, I thought he had to wait until he was done with his suspension, I only assume he wants to be a Raider.

SonnyBoy

Really enjoying a consecutive offseason under GM McCloughan. Drafting has been the primary means of bolstering the roster, while using FA to sign young depth/special teamers.

Drummettes are where its at

Aldon Smith can sign with anyone he wants, I thought he had to wait until he was done with his suspension, I only assume he wants to be a Raider.

Well.. If you don't keep him. Assuming people are a little spooked about him.. You could always draft Bosa.. Picture Mack and Bosa together.. That would be something.

North Carolina, whut are you DOOOOOIN?'?
Are they choking like always?

MRSA

Banned
Well.. If you don't keep him. Assuming people are a little spooked about him.. You could always draft Bosa.. Picture Mack and Bosa together.. That would be something.

Are they choking like always?

I'll keep Aldon, he was getting back into playing form when he got suspended, Mack turned full beast after he was suspended though. I never watched OSU, so I can't say anything about Bosa.

But look at this beautiful play

coopered.0.gif

Top Bottom