• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Tom Penny

Getting my disrespect on.

Boneless>wings or drums

cuban_smh-210x208.gif

You know what pisses me off. Fucking up an over medium egg. When that yolk breaks :(

bionic77

Wing I guess but chicken on the bone is shit.

Like I said, I'm the whitest white person who ever whited so give me that boneless skinless chicken breast.
What?

Meat tastes so much better if you cook it while it is still on the bone.

Even white people know this. Don't blame your horrible tastes on your race. You are making all the whiteys look bad!

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 2m2 minutes ago
Source "firmly believes" Kaepernick to #Broncos "will happen, given time."

Bring him home Elway!

Godslay

Banned
If both are healthy (LOL), I'd rather have Clady than Okung

Clady has really struggled with that, and leg injuries are not kind to oline men.

Low risk deal, right fit, and if Okung stays healthy and plays well we've got the inside track to a good LT in his prime for less than market.

Plus we free up Clady's money. Which in a tight cap year is golden.

Slight talent decrease, but not a huge difference.

Bring him home Elway!

Closer April 1st gets, the less value Kaep has.

Unless of course SF is serious about having a 11M+ backup.

bionic77

Bring him home Elway!
You have to love the Broncos (assuming you are a red blooded American who loves fried chicken).

They are trying to disprove the myth that you need a good qb to win a SB. TD carried Elway to 2 in a row. The defense just carried the gimp to one last year despite probably the worst qb play we have ever seen from a SB champion. And now instead of trying to improve qb play as every other GM in the league would have down the Broncos instead double down and graba qb who if he works his ass off in the offseason might be able to work his way up to the level of being one dimensional.

Kudos to the Broncos for not following the crowd and staying true to their formula of carrying garbage ass busted qb's to a championship on the coattails of the rest of the team.

Beach

Missed the Raider discussion earlier but in my opinion it would be a huge dissapointment if they don't make playoffs (and some noise) within the next two years. At that point they got to resign Carr and Mack and they will be a lot worse cap wise than the freedom they've had now.

And for the fried chicken disucssion.
The only fast food fried chicken that's worth it is the Popeyes deal on Tuesdays. Though the KFC Hot Chicken is legit

Clady has really struggled with that, and leg injuries are not kind to oline men.

Low risk deal, right fit, and if Okung stays healthy and plays well we've got the inside track to a good LT in his prime for less than market.

Plus we free up Clady's money. Which in a tight cap year is golden.

Slight talent decrease, but not a huge difference.

Closer April 1st gets, the less value Kaep has.

Unless of course SF is serious about having a 11M+ backup

not at all. we have the most cap space in the league and kap would win a QB competition with gabbert in cheatin' chips offense, i guarantee that. broncos need to stop trying to low ball us and give us their 2nd rounder (which is essentially a 3rd) or they can go kick rocks and kap can play or pout. no need for the niners to settle on a fucking 5th rounder (which is what the broncos are basically offering at this time). i would rather have kap rot as a 3rd stringer than trade him for a 5th.

Missed the Raider discussion earlier but in my opinion it would be a huge dissapointment if they don't make playoffs (and some noise) within the next two years. At that point they got to resign Carr and Mack and they will be a lot worse cap wise than the freedom they've had now.

The only fast food fried chicken that's worth it is the Popeyes deal on Tuesdays. Though the KFC Hot Chicken is legit

I think anything less than 9-7 is a disappointment for the Raiders next season. The team needs to take the next step to be a winning team and be fighting for the playoffs. Getting their feet wet in the playoffs next year would be ideal

Godslay

Banned
not at all. we have the most cap space in the league and kap would win a QB competition with gabbert in cheatin' chips offense, i guarantee that. broncos need to stop trying to low ball us and give us their 2nd rounder (which is essentially a 3rd) or they can go kick rocks and kap can play or pout. no need for the niners to settle on a fucking 5th rounder (which is what the broncos are basically offering at this time). i would rather have kap rot as a 3rd stringer than trade him for a 5th.

Yeah it will be interesting to see it pan out in the next couple of weeks.

I'm leaning towards the idea of Sanchez starting and letting a draft pick or Siemian try to supplant him.

Kaep is the perfect fit, but comes with a price.

bionic77

Wow that leaked NX controller...hope that's fake
Yeah looks weird as fuck.

The same could be said of the Wii controller.

If they do make a system that plays console and handheld games I am there day one unless they make the worst controller of all time.

Speaking of games this VR shit looks cool. I wish I had an abundance of free time like the rest of you assholes so I could spend some serious time on the PS4 VR and make a new computer to play some Rift as well. I was very down on gaming in general but VR looks pretty legit to me. It will of course take them 15 years to figure it out but gaming in my experience is at its best while people are figuring this shit out.

Ughhhhh Nintendo. Any other dev I would call fake on, but Nintendo is the only one dumb enough (OUR CONTROLLER MUST INNOVATE!) to truly think this is a good idea. Please prove me wrong Nintendo...

bionic77

Ughhhhh Nintendo. Any other dev I would call fake on, but Nintendo is the only one dumb enough (OUR CONTROLLER MUST INNOVATE!) to truly think this is a good idea. Please prove me wrong Nintendo...
I would have to try it before I dismiss it but I have never seen anything come close to replacing buttons so I think it is more than fair to be skeptical as fuck about it if it turns out to be true.

I would believe it, but no d-pad and no physical buttons seems like a huge bout of stupidity. You can successfully argue the Wii U gamepad was a mistake, but as a control scheme it adds possibilities, it doesn't subtract them.

But Iwata isn't in charge any more, I suppose the new management could be idiots! Hopefully not...

Hindl

Yeah that's the thing. I'd laugh this off if it was anyone else, but I could believe Nintendo doing this. There's some weird things about the leaker in that reddit thread, but I could see Nintendo doing this. They were talking about all the right things lately but this is weird. I'll try it but hope there's something else

bionic77

looks like PSVR is getting my money this fall over whatevert Nintendo is shitting out if that pic is real
I am not sure if I want to spend money on VR but I am dying to try it out.

Have not felt that way about gaming in a long time. Reminds me of before the N64 hit.

And I would guess that Nintendo pic is fake. Have we ever got a real Nintendo leak before like that? I don't think I can remember anything like that ever being leaked. Maybe a description of it but an actual picture?

holy...

http://www.sltrib.com/home/3677194-155/construction-worker-dies-in-fall-at

Los Angeles • An electrician in his second day on the project plunged some 800 feet to his death Thursday from a Los Angeles skyscraper that will be the tallest on the West Coast once it's completed, officials said.

The worker fell around noon from Wilshire Grand Center onto the back edge of a passing car. It happened at one of the busiest times of day at one of the busiest intersections in downtown Los Angeles, when the streets were thronged with people.

MRSA

Banned

Carr is a FA in 2018, they'll extend him next season as they're paying him beans that season. Mack, they'll use his 5th year option and roll a dump truck full of money on his lawn. If they continue to draft well, then I can see this team being legit contenders from here on out. Reggie hit it out of the park 2014-2015, hopefully he can make the same magic this year. Biggest issue for the Raiders is still at DB, really at safety. I'm assuming they'll move TJ Carrie to SS/FS fulltime and fuck we're gonna have Hayden in the slot. But we're gonna have one hell of a front seven if Mario Edwards Jr (I thought he played as well as Malik Jackson) is able to recover. It would appear that Bruce Irvin is going to be playing with his hand in the dirt more often ala Mack (Actually they're both about the same size except Mack is pure stud).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That controller is so fucking stupid because you see less shit if your hands are bigger. Like what is the point of that? And no buttons? That's even dumber.

I'm hoping it's fake because it looks just like some bullshit I saw floated around years ago.

Anime..
that or pizza? I guess.

Does that make Paper, Xia, and the other animu avatars the dealers?

That controller is so fucking stupid because you see less shit if your hands are bigger. Like what is the point of that? And no buttons? That's even dumber.

I'm hoping it's fake because it looks just like some bullshit I saw floated around years ago.

Does that make Paper, Xia, and the other animu avatars the dealers?

Lead by their Godfather Cajunator. The El Chapo of the Anime Mafia with.. who should be the enforcer of his? Xia? Paper?

Adam Schefter said:
Ravens' CB Tray Walker is in critical condition after being involved in a serious motorbike accident in Southeast Florida.

Sounds serious.

John Harbaugh: “Oh my God. This is devastating news. Our prayers and hopes are with Tray and his family tonight.”

bionic77

Let's hope not. Nintendo doesn't want my money because I'm not going to buy a gimmick console/controller.
DS was one of the GOAT and we all shit all over it when it was announced.

Though I don't see how they can make something worth a damn without buttons.

Top Bottom