• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

That controller is so fucking stupid because you see less shit if your hands are bigger. Like what is the point of that? And no buttons? That's even dumber.

I'm hoping it's fake because it looks just like some bullshit I saw floated around years ago.

Does that make Paper, Xia, and the other animu avatars the dealers?

I only deal misery, and mostly towards Browns and Pat fans.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Does that make Paper, Xia, and the other animu avatars the dealers?

Nah, if anything the drugs are Freeman, Stafford, Romo, Tebow, and Buttfumble. They are what generate the most images over the years after all and can unite all of NFL-GAF together!

manfestival

I dropped Nintendo after the gamecube...never looked back

I dropped nintendo at the n64 because I recognized developer support was not there as a kid and never looked back. I actually realized it when all the games I wanted were on the playstation and I have the n64. Every now and then a cool game would come out but it felt more novelty.... QUEST 64 BABY!

Nah, if anything the drugs are Freeman, Stafford, Romo, Tebow, and Buttfumble. They are what generate the most images over the years after all and can unite all of NFL-GAF together!
So.. Buckethead was El Chapo and Paper, AT, Chuck, and all the other decent photoshoppers and editors are the dealers?

I only deal misery, and mostly towards Browns and Pat fans.

Let's be honest.. If the tank to end all tanks is happening (It is). Do you think you can hurt us anymore than we will have already been hurt?

RBH

dao3fdjeaiqpqr9c4bg5.jpg

https://vine.co/v/OHrDrFBV0D2

I dropped nintendo at the n64 because I recognized developer support was not there as a kid and never looked back. I actually realized it when all the games I wanted were on the playstation and I have the n64. Every now and then a cool game would come out but it felt more novelty.... QUEST 64 BABY!

I never owned an N64, I had a Saturn and PS1 instead, although my friend had one so I still played the big games. (Never liked 3D mario tho)

So.. Buckethead was El Chapo and Paper, AT, Chuck, and all the other decent photoshoppers and editors are the dealers?

Let's be honest.. If the tank to end all tanks is happening (It is). Do you think you can hurt us anymore than we will have already been hurt?

Lions already went 0-16...browns can't even win at failing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I actually thought BG and them were joking about snapchat.

Now I know it's true.

Although the rumours of #toiletgang scare me. I'll stick to my snapchat of comedians.

Syrinx

I would believe it, but no d-pad and no physical buttons seems like a huge bout of stupidity. You can successfully argue the Wii U gamepad was a mistake, but as a control scheme it adds possibilities, it doesn't subtract them.

But Iwata isn't in charge any more, I suppose the new management could be idiots! Hopefully not...
Whatever NX is, it will very much have Iwata's fingerprints on it. They've probably been settled on what it is for well over a year now, can't imagine further changes after his death would be anything more than tweaks.

Malalaw

After playing The Culling for atleast 27 hours I have come to the conclusion that once its out of Early Access this game is gonna be awesome. So addicting, frustrating but addicting.

Draft UCLA players brehs
My team drafted a UW star and he sucked. :(

E:: But other than football just play numerous mixes of Sandstorm and we good. My favorite is sandstorm vs don't stop. Saw Western's thread. Wish I can check.it out but I'll be in Vegas all weekend. No Final Round viewing either.

cdyhybrid

My team drafted a UW star and he sucked. :(

E:: But other than football just play numerous mixes of Sandstorm and we good. My favorite is sandstorm vs don't stop. Saw Western's thread. Wish I can check.it out but I'll be in Vegas all weekend. No Final Round viewing either.

Hard to expect him to be Barry Sanders and break records behind that OL ;)

MRSA

Banned
We took a UW player, he was great until he got caught with PEDs at the end of last season. Actually, he's pretty overrated.

bionic77

Great games

Hardware was shit and underpowered (like the 3DS). The original DS was hot garbage until the DS Lite came out.
We got some really unique and cool games that were only possible with 2 screens and/or a touchscreen.

One of the top systems ever IMHO.

Hindl

DS liye was just a fantastic all around console. N64 had some of the best games ever but it was a pretty terrible console. Hard to go back to.

Damn everyone's on snapchat

Top Bottom