• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I mean yeah 3-4 was our base defense but I could've sworn we already spent most of our downs in nickel...

We did. Aldon became the 4th lineman, Willis and Bowman stayed on as the LBs, and Rogers ended up as the slot/nickel back when they tossed in the extra corner.

It is fun to watch, and there probably isn't anything that measures up in terms of sheer insanity. But playoff hockey is just so intense and entertaining,

Can't knock that choice at all.

One thing I really like about the NCAA Tourny is that you have these teams from all over the country from places you've never heard of. Watching the couple of dozen or so die hard fans that travel with the team celebrate an upset is special to watch.

Also just the fact that it's not for money (unless it's like Duke v. Kentucky and guys are jocking for draft position). I don't know there's just nothing like it. Completely unique in the world. I'd encourage Euros to watch it if they can.

CJ Anderson took a good swipe at one ex-Denver Broncos QB:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2016/03/16/cj-anderson-denver-miami-dolphins/81874264/

“People act like we lost our best defensive player. We lost two guys and we’re gonna get Von [Miller’s] deal done, Anderson said. “We got DeMarcus (Ware) still there, we still got in the back end Darian Stewart and T.J. Ward, (Bradley) Roby, (Aqib) Talib, Chris (Harris Jr.), Brandon Marshall.

“I mean we’re still stout, so we’ll definitely have that target on our back and if you didn’t wanna be a part of that target on our back that says something about your character.”

Godslay

Banned
CJ went to Miami for less than what the Bears were offering.

He signed Miami's offer sheet, simply because he had no guarantee that Elway wanted to re-sign him.

Through the whole process he was adamant about being a Bronco.

Bread

Banned
Bread pls

giphy.gif

Top Bottom