• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Spent $456 on sick pet :/
worth it

Pets are worth every cent to keep them healthy. Though doesn't hurt to have insurance on them, learned that with my previous ferret after he ate the legs off a rubber gecko and clogged his intestines.....Though to be fair our previous ferret prior to him helped out by starting on the skinnier parts of the rubber legs.

How sick is it?

Not very, he's got Diabetes so part of that was just his normal insulin/syringes but he developed a UTI too

Pets are worth every cent to keep them healthy. Though doesn't hurt to have insurance on them, learned that with my previous ferret after he ate the legs off a rubber gecko and clogged his intestines.....Though to be fair our previous ferret prior to him helped out by starting on the skinnier parts of the rubber legs.

Yeah I know, I don't have insurance for him though but I do have a preventive services plan that helps a lot, since he has diabetes most pet insurances won't cover him. I don't mind spending the money though, it's not a lot.

Good man!!! Respect!!

Also YankeeHater, wtf is up with Tropicana? That street feels like i'm going down Holt in Pomona. #trashy

Thanks friend,

Not very, he's got Diabetes so part of that was just his normal insulin/syringes but he developed a UTI too

Yeah I know, I don't have insurance for him though but I do have a preventive services plan that helps a lot, since he has diabetes most pet insurances won't cover him. I don't mind spending the money though, it's not a lot.

Thanks friend,
Do you have to give him insulin shots?

Pepiope

I remember before the Eagles hired Chip there was so much talked about how they had to switch to a 3-4. All the best defenses are 3-4's and it is a much more attacking defense, its gonna be great. Now everything is about how great the switch to a 4-3 will be. I hope everyone is right but I have my doubts.
This is in regards to Cox specifically. He was drafted and best suited as a 4-3 DT, not a 3-4 DE.

fletcher cox ‏@fcoxx_91 Jan 18
Did somebody say 4-3 👀👀👀🤔🤔🤔🤔.... Or am I dreaming 😴😴

I expect an improved Cox next year!

Giants are bringing back LB Jasper Brinkley on a 1 year deal. Good insurance/depth in the middle for us. He's not great but he's serviceable in a pinch.

Bitanator

Giants are bringing back LB Jasper Brinkley on a 1 year deal. Good insurance/depth in the middle for us. He's not great but he's serviceable in a pinch.

he did play fairly well, Dallas paid him that money and got rid of him before the season and was not shit for the Giants

Spinluck

Holy shit, pets can have insurance? Where do I sign?

I need to get heartworm meds for my pup and a bunch of shots done.

rando14

Listen to this man and heed his words.

Alcohol is poison to the body

Hey. HEY

Where were the embarrassing drunk Grover snaps? HUH?

2XQUIky.gif

Top Bottom