• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MechDX

Keep reading the Texans offer to Lamar Miller was not the highest on the table but I cant find anything on who offered more. Just curious.

MechDX

I'm so glad Our Texans are set at QB! This class is a mess.

robot-fist-bump-thumbs-up-epic-1361410115V.gif

MRSA

Banned
So uh. My friend booked me a flight on the same airline that flight attendant I was banging works for. This could get awkward.

Bread

Banned
I can't wrap my mind around how this is even a thing. Fucking backward ass hillbilly bullshit. No wonder Trump could actually win...Fucking disgraceful, bruh
The south is a place for bad people

That's why I'm going to San Diego in 2 months! It's confirmed bitches!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Ugh I hate shit like this because while I'm uncomfortable with the idea of churches or mosques being unable to screen homosexual applicants since that doesn't mesh with their ethos, "faith based organization" is a wide as fuck description.

It could be a matter of supplying rudimentary "social, educational, or charitable" benefits and then changing their corporation charter to identify as a "faith based organization"...which would theoretically allow regular businesses to discriminate which is bullshit.

The bill should be veto simply because I refuse to believe there are that many homosexuals trying to get church jobs whereas the avenue for abuse is far too wide.

Not super-surprising

Trump being a legitimate option as the next president of the largest, strongest country in the world is such a fucking joke. My fucking God, I thought this would have been over by now, but he's actually gaining even more traction. Might burn my American passport if he wins, I want nothing to do with that bullshit.

The south is a place for bad people

That's why I'm going to San Diego in 2 months! It's confirmed bitches!!

Awh yisss

Trump being a legitimate option as the next president of the largest, strongest country in the world is such a fucking joke. My fucking God, I thought this would have been over by now, but he's actually gaining even more traction. Might burn my American passport if he wins, I want nothing to do with that bullshit.
Remember that this is the Republican Primary Dutch, it's a fuckton different than the actual general election as we can see between the two debates.

Even then, the question is whether or not the GOP leadership will fuck him out of the Nomination (assuming he falls short of the 1237 delegates that he needs which is possible as he is underperforming by a slight percentage) in Cleveland because there is a chance that they could very well do that.

True. But Americans will elect anybody.

There's even some cat that's a mayor in Alaska.

Maybe that cat had very solid plans during his campaign?

Remember that this is the Republican Primary Dutch, it's a fuckton different than the actual general election as we can see between the two debates.

Even then, the question is whether or not the GOP leadership will fuck him out of the Nomination (assuming he falls short of the 1237 delegates that he needs which is possible as he is underperforming by a slight percentage) in Cleveland because there is a chance that they could very well do that.

Still, the support he's getting is enough

Also you have to remember America is a very racist country.

Enough to elect Donald Trump? No. George Wallace won a few states too.

And just remember the numbers that he has to do among white voters just to be competitive.. Is it scary, yeah. But will his ass get stomped? It's damn near impossible to see a way.

Still, the support he's getting is enough
Well.. Look at the competition.

Jeb? His name doomed him.. There's a reason there's a lot more independents.. It's republicans who left the party because of W.

Cruz, who even against fucking Trump, is the biggest piece of shit in the race.. Hands down.

Rubio? The man was an uber-conservative and can barely form coherent spontaneous thoughts. He made Carson seem inventive at times.

They have been running the Southern Strategy playbook since the sixties and since Obama entered the White House.. Turned their rhetoric to 11, spinal tap style, and their base is now turning on them because even they know that the GOP has been fucking them for decades and not just the "brown people". If they say government is bad for decades and the Washington Establishment is evil to the base, they are going to turn on you.

That's one of the reasons why we have Trump where he is right now.

Tread carefully my friend.
I'll be fine. Not talking about anybody here. When I'm dismissive of anime on NeoGAF it's always in a joking way which doesn't come across well through text. No issue with the fine anime community here in this supple sanctum called NFL-GAF.

Slo

I'll be fine. Not talking about anybody here. When I'm dismissive of anime on NeoGAF it's always in a joking way which doesn't come across well through text. No issue with the fine anime community here in this supple sanctum called NFL-GAF.

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's not go overboard. It's not like you have to genuinely respect them, but you do have to keep a thin veil over your burning disdain.

It's a fine line to walk.

Trump's complete defeat could become a rallying point for progress. Don't give up hope just yet.

Exactly, there are several very good reason why the GOP is freaking the fuck out over him. The biggest is the likely landslide that would happen where they lose the presidency, the senate and maybe even the damn house and they will lose the Supreme Court for a generation.

I don't think trump will win but I didn't think he'd get this far.

I was sure ever since that first debate that he would go the distance and win the nomination or at the very least.. Be the top dog.

Worst case is 8 years of trump.

4 years according to Ben Carson.

I'd still take Trump over Cruz or Ben Carsen.

I ,unfortunately, agree with this. Trump is a fuck, but I do believe that he is playing it up for the primaries (that still doesn't make it acceptable and he would still be a trainwreck).

If Carson or Cruz were to be in charge, I honestly would be petrified with them having the launch codes.

Top Bottom