• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Anybody watching Yale v. Duke?

2Nz4AEF.jpg

Line_HTX

I'll be fine. Not talking about anybody here. When I'm dismissive of anime on NeoGAF it's always in a joking way which doesn't come across well through text. No issue with the fine anime community here in this supple sanctum called NFL-GAF.

It's OK. I've known NFLGAF long enough to know you people are not like those in OT or Gaming who arguably said worse over time.

Incoming Kershaw postseason choke

manfestival

It's good not to know what the movie is about. Saw it last week and enjoyed it.

yeah that was my perspective on the movie. I didnt want to know anything about it and it was worth it. Definitely an enjoyable movie and definitely worthy of keeping the cloverfield name

Tom Penny

Jessica Jones is dumb as hell. THe more you watch the more you will just wish Jessica Jones would get killed off.

Guess I'll just go to Daredevil 2 and maybe finish man in a high castle someday. What's a good Kung Fu movie? I love me some Saturday Kung Fu mindless entertainment.

effzee

So apparently Chip offered the Titans 2015 1st round pick, 2nd round pick, 2016 first round pick, any of the QBs on the roster (Bradford /Sanchez), and any player on D which if they took the offer would have been Cox.

So 2 first round picks, 1 2nd round pick, Bradford, and Cox.

I would have been a ok with it. Much rather have Mariota above all and Chip would still have been coach.

Fuck the Titans that garbage organization.

Jarnet87

So apparently Chip offered the Titans 2015 1st round pick, 2nd round pick, 2016 first round pick, any of the QBs on the roster (Bradford /Sanchez), and any player on D which if they took the offer would have been Cox.

So 2 first round picks, 1 2nd round pick, Bradford, and Cox.

I would have been a ok with it. Much rather have Mariota above all and Chip would still have been coach.

Fuck the Titans that garbage organization.

Can you blame the Titans for not wanting this trash.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This is totally off topic and has nothing to do with the nfl. Isn't that considered trolling and is a bannable offense?

Please don't ban me

I don't think I ever mentioned having to stay 100% on-topic here. If anything, that's the last thing I want to see. Look how the NBA threads have turned out.

Slo

I agree. QB seems to be hardest to hit on. Top shelf QBs like Winston, Mariota, and Teddy are worth more than a couple first rounders and some journeymen.

effzee

Can you blame the Titans for not wanting this trash.

The intrigue of the deal would have been the picks and Cox. Not the QBs Eagles could have offered.

Titans then fired their coach before the season ended after letting him pick Mariota. WTF are they doing?

manfestival

I don't think I ever mentioned having to stay 100% on-topic here. If anything, that's the last thing I want to see. Look how the NBA threads have turned out.

You did actually state that. You came here to rule with an ironfist. We merely grovel at your feet hoping that we don't get banned for statements that are lewd and anime filled

Hunter S.

I thought it was MRSA that showed that there is a correlation between anime fans and losing NFL franchises. Just look at Texans-GAF and you will see it.

I love anime and the second my team left Cleveland, they started winning

Maybe the secret is just "leave shit city"
Bill had the team in the playoffs the year before. The team was in the playoff hunt the nxt year, but the news of the move and everything kinda collapsed the season. Bill was heading in the right direction. Team moved and they let bill know they didn't want him. Bill still has good feelings about and towards the Cleve. Part of the reason he hates the Ravens and try's to play them so hard is because of everything that went down.
I thought Kave is jumping ship? Buffalo would be the logical home base for him to return to!
Kave was kidding. He would never leave me because of the implications .......

Top Bottom